What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 WA S Ma'ne Manaea (Signed to Idaho)

congrats Ma'ne. You are in for an effing blast. and you will get lots of interceptions if you keep catching the ball like that

Welcome to the Black n Gold Ma'ne! Keep up the stud work in WA this fall and you'll be able to come in and compete for a job next fall here in Boulder! Congratulations!

images

JakeWorthen Jake Worthen

Lakewood (Wash.) Lakes S Ma'ne Manaea has committed to Colorado... Story to come #CU

:dance: :dance: :dance:
I feel like it's Christmas! The Buffs just won and Ma'ne verbally committed this week! You got to love this week. Looking forward to seeing what next week brings.

I feel like it's Christmas! The Buffs just won and Ma'ne verbally committed this week! You got to love this week. Looking forward to seeing what next week brings.
Hope next week brings your boy Williams :nod: :thumbsup:

Looks like Walker needs to follow then :thumbsup:

Easy guys. I think Walker and his family know how highly we think of him. But don't cross the line of trying to recruit someone.

No booster violations! If Manaea wants a CU hat, he's going to have to buy one.

64-14863-F.jpg

thumb.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
If saying we need a kid is a booster violation, I'll eat that hat.

I don't think any of it is a booster violation, I just selected the sequence of posts. But I probably shouldn't have quoted yours. Sorry.

I don't think any of it is a booster violation, I just selected the sequence of posts. But I probably shouldn't have quoted yours. Sorry.
if hoping for a kid to come to CU is a violation, then I don't want to be right.

Back