What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA ATH Darren Carrington (Verbal to Oregon)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

i

Horizon Jr/Sr HS (San Diego, CA)

Ht:
6-foot-2
Wt: 175 lbs
40: 4.67 secs

Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #18 WR (#174 overall)
Scout rating: 4*; #37 WR
ESPN rating: 4*-81 grade; #55 WR
247s rating: 4*-94 rating; #15 WR (#130 overall)

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, Boise State, Boston College, California, Nevada, Northwestern, Oregon, Oregon State, San Jose State, San Diego State, Vanderbilt, Washington State

The son of the former NFL player of the same name, Carrington played several different positions for his high school as a junior. It is the same league as Shane Dillon, so the competition is not as strong, but he is still getting noticed by several PAC-12 schools. His college position is likely receiver, where he had over 600 yards receiving and 6 TDs as a junior.

Barton Simmons ‏ @bartonsimmons
WR Darren Carrington (@dcisaballa24_7) offer list starting to grow. Just picked up #Colorado, his 3rd Pac-12 offer

[video=youtube;8o7TMha5j8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o7TMha5j8o&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;_j9QeUoPOi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j9QeUoPOi4&feature=related[/video]

Check out the first catch. That's how you start a highlight film. Wow.

[video=youtube;CvJM80ql5TA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvJM80ql5TA[/video]

Someone posted this kids highlights a few weeks ago and I was pretty impressed. I'm surprised he doesn't have more offers. Playing out of position at QB probably didn't help much on that front + subpar league.

Showed very well at the Nike Camp stop in Oakland yesterday. May see some more schools enter the fold here shortly.

Would hope that the staff's NFL experience would play well in front of the sons of former NFL players, but it hasn't helped much so far.

He had said that Oregon was his dream school and apparently he committed on the spot once he received his offer.

Blast you Duckie!

What did I do? I could have posted his dream school was Oregon months ago, but I remembered how much complaining last time I talked about anything Oregon recruiting.

Oh and forgot to mention his plan is to take no more visits, but with recruiting who knows if he will actually follow through with that.

Back