What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA DE Fred Melifonwu (Verbal to San Diego State)

Quattro

Club Member
Club Member
BANNED
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

302057.jpg

Lincoln H.S. (San Diego, CA)

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 210
40:

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; unranked WDE
Scout rating: 2*; #130 DE
ESPN rating: unrated DE
247s rating: 3*-88 rating; #25 WDE

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Colorado State, Hawaii, Nevada, San Diego State, Washington

[video=youtube;f6PqHRoCS2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6PqHRoCS2Y[/video]

Early playing time is going to be important with this one but we are in a good position to get a OV from him according to Adam.

Not sure why we would want a project playing early. My preference here would be a GS opportunity.

Not sure why we would want a project playing early. My preference here would be a GS opportunity.

Not sure that this is a GS kid, but I agree that his size, or lack thereof seems like a limitation for him playing early anywhere.

Looks like the type of athlete that Mac likes.

If you remember Wilners article he said that he likes taking pure athletes and building them up.

Not sure that this is a GS kid, but I agree that his size, or lack thereof seems like a limitation for him playing early anywhere.

Yeah he might not be GS but a guy with this frame is going to need 2 years in the weight room before he will be able to compete. For sure he is a RS.

247 Seems to be really high on this guy. Likely not a GS candidate like I initially thought. He will probably end up with some decent D1 offers as recruiting comes to a close.

I don't know about playing early, looks like a guy that should be ready to compete for a starting spot in his 3rd year in College.

Scout listing him having vistis scheduled to Nevada on the 18th and Hawaii on the 1st of February. Hopefully we can sneak in there somewhere.

Just watched his vids and he looks good. Very quick first step and seems good vs the run and pass. I'm surprised he doesn't have more Pac-12 interest

That article lists us as his leader. Buff lock if we will take him iyam
Nice. Given that we lost a few DE's in this class I'm in. Like that he has a UW offer, at least we have some guys in this class that other peer schools like too.

Back