What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA ILB George Frazier (Signed to Colorado)

I hope we don't take his commitment. I believe he's made several camp visits and hasn't earned an offer at any of the camps. Beating out Fresno St., San Jose St, and WSU is not where we want to be. We have limited spots left.

Let's save the last few spots for some bigger fish.
Not sure why you'd say this when Duff reported earlier that the feedback from him at the Nike camp was very good. Physical, good speed, run stuffer and able to hang in coverage too.

Furthermore, I thought we agreed last year that if we made an offer to someone and they accept that we were not going to diss them until they have hit the field in black and gold and are worthy of criticism.

From my perspective I am stoked. Given our lack of LBs in the last class I was getting worried we weren't getting commits from LBs. I think this is the first of this class and he looks to have great upside. Welcome to the Buffs George!

Also good to get a full grown man. It seems like a lot of the guys we have been looking at for the LB position are guys between 190-210 who will have to put on substantial weight to play the position at this level. Sometimes that works other times they either end up undersized or lose mobility in the process of getting up to size.

This guy has the size and speed to see the field as soon as he gets here. Assuming health our starting backers are solid but depth is an issue. Frazier could be in a position to get some time without waiting. If the coaches decide to do that and not use a RS year on him it also means that he will be available for special teams, an area where based on last years performance we could use a number of big, fast, agressive guys.

Welcome aboard young Man :thumbsup: you have made a great decision and you are going to be coached by the best linebacker coach in the country... be coach-able and you have great opportunities ahead of you. AllBuff worriers, this guy is BIG athletic and pretty fast, big upside - really impressed with who the staff is offering.

Also good to get a full grown man. It seems like a lot of the guys we have been looking at for the LB position are guys between 190-210 who will have to put on substantial weight to play the position at this level. Sometimes that works other times they either end up undersized or lose mobility in the process of getting up to size.

This guy has the size and speed to see the field as soon as he gets here. Assuming health our starting backers are solid but depth is an issue. Frazier could be in a position to get some time without waiting. If the coaches decide to do that and not use a RS year on him it also means that he will be available for special teams, an area where based on last years performance we could use a number of big, fast, agressive guys.

With the possible exception of the WRs, Frazier is probably the '13 recruit that is least likely to redshirt.

:woot: ...Excited about this guy and think he's going to be a beast in the Black & Gold....Welcome aboard!!!

:gobuffs:

Not sure why you'd say this when Duff reported earlier that the feedback from him at the Nike camp was very good. Physical, good speed, run stuffer and able to hang in coverage too.

Furthermore, I thought we agreed last year that if we made an offer to someone and they accept that we were not going to diss them until they have hit the field in black and gold and are worthy of criticism.

From my perspective I am stoked. Given our lack of LBs in the last class I was getting worried we weren't getting commits from LBs. I think this is the first of this class and he looks to have great upside. Welcome to the Buffs George!

First, I made my comments before he commited.
Second, I am sure he is a great player. To get any scholarship at the Div. 1 level, you have to be an exceptional athelete. This guy had several offers.

QB on offense, MLB on defense, sounds like we dont need to worry about his leadership abilities. Welcome aboard George.

I'm excited about this one. Welcome, George! Looking forward to seeing you patrol the middle of our D.

Congrats on landing another one Buffs. Seems like only a couple of days ago the board was turning it's attention away from needing to land some olineman and get a few LBs onboard.

Cryptic posts help no one

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back