What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA ILB Viliami Latu (Verbal to Arizona State)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

i

Rancho Cucamonga H.S. (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)

Ht: 6-foot-2
Wt: 225 lbs
40:

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; unranked ILB
Scout rating: 3*; #16 MLB
ESPN rating:
247s rating: 3*-86 rating; #43 ILB

Reported Offers: Arizona, Boise State, Fresno State, Hawaii, Houston, New Mexico, New Mexico State, San Diego State

We have offered his twin brother A.J. Both are planning on being at our Junior Day next month:

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1340075

"He said they like my speed, how I can rush the quarterback and how I am also good in pass coverage," Latu said. "I know they are in the Pac-12, I like their coaching staff and I have heard it is a good environment out at their college. They have been talking to me a lot.

"My brother and I are planning to go to Colorado's Junior Day. They haven't offered Viliami yet, but they are recruiting him."

gonna be a big junior day this year. NO ONE BETTER FALL ASLEEP IN THE STANDS OF THE SPRING GAME!!

Valiami and his bro would be nice gets for our continued efforts to establish roots in the Inland Empire

Speaking of brothers Rivals shows us in the mix for the Robinson brothers in San Diego. Anyone know the story in this?? If there is a profile on either of them in he recruiting forum I'm not seeing it.

Last edited:
Speaking of brothers Rivals shows us in the mix for the Robinson brothers in San Diego. Anyone know the story I this?? If there is a profile on either of them in he recruiting forum I'm not seeing it.

With Tyrell and Tyree, Embree could use an assist from Boyle. Both are outstanding basketball players and would want to play hoops too. They're on the radar and we need to have profiles on them. Major oversight that we didn't.

I'll knock them out in the AM.

Sounds like we are making a push for the Latu brothers and Kevin Palma. Four linebackers in one class is not an unreasonable number either.

With Tyrell and Tyree, Embree could use an assist from Boyle. Both are outstanding basketball players and would want to play hoops too. They're on the radar and we need to have profiles on them. Major oversight that we didn't.

I'll knock them out in the AM.

Thanks Nik, you're the best

It seemed like we were slow playing them. Either way slim pickings at LB, which is also arguably our biggest need this cycle

Back