What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA LB Markeis Reed (Signed to Colorado)

Re: '13 CA DE Markeis Reed (Verbal to Colorado)

a6ejugep.jpg

So it sounds like he showed up shorter but heavier than expected... not really a bad thing. It just means he'll be more ready to play, and will only put on more weight before the season

Good. I would rather he be 6'3" than 6'5". I just think DE/LB are at their best when they are that height and between 235 and 250 lbs. A true run stopping DE should be about 265 to 280 for college.

Very nice, welcome!

Seems like he's got a good frame and being and EE should give him a big benefit of being able to adjust to college life/bulk up/learn the system

I'm excited to see the reports on him and McCartney (haven't heard a peep on him however) this Spring. Oh wait we'll get to see in person. Woot! We add Kough, Thomas, and Peyton Williams as well.

I think scout shows our upcoming visitors. Alot of 2 star guys if I remember right along with Sefo and the two OL already committed from Texas.

I think scout shows our upcoming visitors. Alot of 2 star guys if I remember right along with Sefo and the two OL already committed from Texas.

That looks like the weekend of the 18th, I was just curious if anyone else was able to enjoy the glorious weather in Boulder this weekend

I like the highlight film! Can't wait to see him bring his talent here and add about 50 pounds of muscle.

Welcome! Sounds like he really loves Boulder and talked about our tradition of winning, which is nice, since he was probably just out of diapers when we were last relevant.

Couple things: first, he's a Freshman. It's unusual for a Freshman to be as physically developed as sophomores, juniors, etc. Second, take a look at Jordon Dizon and tell me how he looks as an OLB.

I was just messing around. I'm sure the constant diet of weights that Foreman (is he confirmed yet?) will feed him will get this guy ready to go.

Yes, one of the recruits who visited last week stated that he met with S&C Coach Forman to discuss a plan for now until his arrival on campus.

The AD has not done an official announcement, but the only spot unfilled appears to be the RB coach and HCMM has stated he is hoping to have the staff complete this week. If that last spot remains open until after LOI day, no big deal as we are no longer recruiting any RBs.

Back