What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA OG Thomas Oser (Verbal to Stanford)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

i

Harvard-Westlake H.S. (North Hollywood, CA)

Ht: 6-foot-4
Wt: 270 lbs
40: 5.1 secs

Rivals rating: 3*-5.7rr; #29 OG
Scout rating: 3*; #14 C
ESPN rating: 3*-77 grade; #64 OT
247s rating: 3*-86 rating; #11 OG

Reported Offers: COLORADO, New Mexico State, Oregon, San Diego State, Stanford, Utah, Vanderbilt, Washington State

Damn, we have been the 1st in on so many recruits.

It may cause a little bit of panic, but I have to hand it to our staff. They've got balls. They believe in their scouting abilities and I have no reason to argue at this point.

That's a great strategy (if it works) for a team in our predicament.

Now lists NMSU, SDSU, Vandy, and Washington St offers (rivals)

Thanks, slider. I went ahead and updated his profile. Some of the sites had added * ratings too.

I also found some video of him working out, so people can get a feel for how well he moves:

[video=youtube;nGuVBqeeFjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGuVBqeeFjQ[/video]

His stock is soaring. Vanderbilt, Oregon, and Stanford have offered in succession after he camped at each stop.

http://oregon.247sports.com/Article/Thomas-Oser-talks-Oregon-offer-recruiting-78766

"I'm in no rush to commit right now," Oser said. "I'm going to take a few early official visits and keep evaluating my options. I'm trying to get to Colorado, Washington State and Vanderbilt this summer at least."

(Disappointed the OL numbers are tight with several California prospects still in play)

I'd go so far as to say he's gone unless he waits too long and both the above "fill up" first.

Back