What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA PF Marcus Lee (Signed to Kentucky)

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

982153.jpg

Deer Valley H.S. (Antioch, CA)

AAU:

Ht: 6-foot-8
Wt: 195 lbs.

Rivals rating: 4*; unranked PF (#33 overall)
Scout rating: 5*; #2 C (#24 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-89 grade; #9 PF (#27 overall)
247 rating: 5*-99 grade; #4 PF (#8 overall)

Reported Offers: Colorado, Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, Boise State, Boston College, California, Duke, Eastern Washington, Florida, Fresno State, Indiana, Kansas, Kansas State, Louisville, Memphis, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina State, Northwestern, Pacific, Pepperdine, Saint Mary's, San Diego State, San Francisco, San Jose State, Santa Clara, Texas, Texas A&M, UC-Irvine, UCLA, UCONN, UCSB, USC, UTEP, VCU, Virginia Tech, Washington, Washington State

It's a good thing Tad got in early. Alex Schwartz:

I'm told that Texas offered 6'9 2013 PF Marcus Lee of Deer Valley (CA) last night.

Doing a SERIOUS update on his profile too. Lots of new offers.

Arizona is just loading up.

FIFY. Honestly, it's gotten to the point where any time I see an Arizona offer, I just immediately think "dude can play". Miller is killing it out there right now.

FIFY. Honestly, it's gotten to the point where any time I see an Arizona offer, I just immediately think "dude can play". Miller is killing it out there right now.
Good thing he's lacking in the development area.

Some of the offers that Lee added this weekend:

Duke, Kansas, Indiana, Missouri and Florida.

:yawn:

Let me know when North Carolina and Kentucky come calling.

Bet you never thought you would right something like that in a CU basketball forum huh?

This kid is the type we need to get in a year with very very few schollies. That list alone points to the type of player he is.

We were early, but not SUPER early. Easily in the first ten reported offers though.

Just got upgraded from 3 to 4 stars on both Scout & ESPN and 247sports debuted his ranking with 4*.

Had a feeling this was coming. We didn't make the cut.

Jerry Meyer:

Top 10 prospect Marcus Lee considering 7 schools- California, UCLA, Indiana, Duke, Louisville, Kentucky and Kansas.

Cal doesn't belong on that list.

For both football and basketball, Cal has become the new king of attracting talent and then being mediocre.

They're not creepy enough.

Yeah, residing in a tree to make a political statement isn't creepy, unless the arborphiles are filthy mouthed semi-naked hippies.

Naming elements of the periodic table "berkelium" and "californium" isn't creepy either. It's more of a nerdy plea for recognition.

Cal doesn't belong on that list. For both football and basketball, Cal has become the new king of attracting talent and then being mediocre.

I was just thinking they are the A&M of the PAC.

Never had an ugly hippie hit on you, have you?

Yeah, residing in a tree to make a political statement isn't creepy, unless the arborphiles are filthy mouthed semi-naked hippies. Naming elements of the periodic table "berkelium" and "californium" isn't creepy either. It's more of a nerdy plea for recognition.

I'm glad Cal could distract you from CSU for a little bit. You have 5 active threads about CSU on your main football board. You also just lost a CB recruit to Penn State. That has to be a first. As far as Basketball goes, we'll see how things shape up. Until then, we're happy Mr. Lee is considering us. :thumbsup:

Cal doesn't belong on that list.

For both football and basketball, Cal has become the new king of attracting talent and then being mediocre.

Cal does pretty good with what they have. Not going to get the five star talents very often, but 3 tournament bids over the last 4 seasons isn't bad. Obviously, will have to win some tournament games to take the next step as a program.

Visiting with Bird?

Lee, Gordon and Bird have been making the tour together.

Wow. If we can get them to drink the CU Kool Aid (CU-l Aid?) it could get crazy. In Tad we trust...

Back