What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Transfer to CSU from Vanderbilt)

4b2008ca-8937-c283.jpg

View from the Allbuffs luxury box & infinity pool atop the Dal.

OH HELLYEA!!! WELCOME TO THE BLACK AND GOLD MITCHELL!!

:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:
:dance5::dance5:

Now do your duty as a Buff and start trying to influence other really good players to get onboard

:dance5:

Some have you have asked me what I do out here in Afghanistan. Well, I'll tell you what I'm doing right now...I'm slapping my own ass, I'm so fired up, that's what I'm doing!

I don't know if I've been this excited for a recruit since since we flipped Rippey from nebraska.

A big Buff Black 'n Gold Welcome to Mr. Parsons!

Welcome Mitch. We could be done in-state now. Good start!! I'll also add that there's no way he is 225.

I thought I'd posted this. I'm losing my mind.

Does Parsons hav the kind of national clout that would give recruiting some momentum? By that, I mean does he go to a lot of national camps where he may have developed friendships with other recruits?

I thought I'd posted this. I'm losing my mind.

Does Parsons hav the kind of national clout that would give recruiting some momentum? By that, I mean does he go to a lot of national camps where he may have developed friendships with other recruits?

Not that I know of. Hopefully he'll get an Army or Under Armour AA game invite after the season so he can put in a good word with some targets.

Welcome Mitch, great pickup. Good pass catcher, i still want him to add more weight to help out in the blocking game.

Last edited:
Welcome Mitch, great pickup. Good pass catcher, i still want him to add more weight to help out in the blocking game.

:lol:

[video=youtube;nsaxNehMibg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsaxNehMibg[/video]

Heh, nice one Wally.

Parsons has over a year before he steps on to campus. Any weight concerns are overblown.

Heh, nice one Wally.

Parsons has over a year before he steps on to campus. Any weight concerns are overblown.

Yeah. I'm not sure why anyone would be worried about the weight of a high school junior TE who is on pace to play his senior year at 235 lbs.

A really interesting thing is that it appears Bieniemy was his primary recruiter.

I really want this kid to be our first commit. Do we have a name for the guy that commits first? I know other schools give them a nickname and they expect that first commit to go out and get other talent for the school. If we don't have a name for one, we need to think of one asap!

How about the Godfather?

mitch-a-palooza-template.jpg

Maybe someone with more computer savvy than me can superimpose Parsons' photo on the sign? I couldn't figure it out.

Good to see better results in state. I'd be happy with getting 2 or 3 of the top 7 in the state each year. I wouldn't mind seeing more OL success though.

Early high 3* on 247 Sports. Expect him to be rated a top 15-20 TE in the country by everyone.

ESPN gave him a 78 rating (upper-tier 3-star) and rank him as the #10 "Y" TE in the country. Not sure what the "Y stands for, they also have a seperate category of "H" TE's.

ESPN gave him a 78 rating (upper-tier 3-star) and rank him as the #10 "Y" TE in the country. Not sure what the "Y stands for, they also have a seperate category of "H" TE's.
The Y is the type of tight end that is more of a pro style tight end that is a good blocker but may not be quite as athletic while the H is more of the pure athlete and 100% recieving tight end. For our system it sounds like the Y is the way to go.

The Y is the type of tight end that is more of a pro style tight end that is a good blocker but may not be quite as athletic while the H is more of the pure athlete and 100% recieving tight end. For our system it sounds like the Y is the way to go.

Yep.

Think "H" as in H-back. That's what Embree calls our "move" tight end. It's where he had Thornton and now Slavin.

I only watched the first couple mins of his vids, but nearly every time he lined up as a WR. Hopefully he comes in ready to block

Back