What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Transfer to CSU from Vanderbilt)

****. Huge Loss. Best of luck Mitch.
Mitch Parsons @mitchythekid80Reply Retweet Favorite ·More
Flight delayed an hour. I'm quitting football and devoting my life to inventing a teleporter #ihateairports

Last edited:
greetings from the hospital... had a simultaneous triple heart attack and massive stroke... i hate you all :lol:

Hey guys i just wanted to thank you all for the kind words and the awesome quotes and stuff haah my parents and I get a real kick outta reading this. I dont know if im allowed to be on this forum or what ever but i saw the whole heart attack thing and it made me laugh. Anyway, Go Buffs!

Hey guys i just wanted to thank you all for the kind words and the awesome quotes and stuff haah my parents and I get a real kick outta reading this. I dont know if im allowed to be on this forum or what ever but i saw the whole heart attack thing and it made me laugh. Anyway, Go Buffs!
Haha fantastic. Great to have you on board. Go Chap and Go Buffs!

Welcome to Allbuffs. We are so stoked that you are gonna be a Buff! Enjoy the ride. Also, as a cautionary tale, pretty much everyone on here qualifies as a "booster" according to the NCAA, so we shouldn't be contacting you directly unless you contact us. Pretty sure I got that right.

However, please take us with a grain of salt during the season. Things can sometimes be, umm, up and down :lol:. We like our Buffs a little too much sometimes.

Welcome to Allbuffs. We are so stoked that you are gonna be a Buff! Enjoy the ride. Also, as a cautionary tale, pretty much everyone on here qualifies as a "booster" according to the NCAA, so we shouldn't be contacting you directly unless you contact us. Pretty sure I got that right.

However, please take us with a grain of salt during the season. Things can sometimes be, umm, up and down :lol:. We like our Buffs a little too much sometimes.
hahaha i know! i cant wait for it though and yeah i wont post anymore i just wanted let you guys know i appreciate it.

hahaha i know! i cant wait for it though and yeah i wont post anymore i just wanted let you guys know i appreciate it.

Great to hear from you. Best of luck this Senior season. So psyched about the future in the black and gold!

Good luck Parsons! Glad you're a Buff! Now enjoy your last year dominating in High School and don't be afraid to check in with us from time to time.

Back