What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 JC QB Nelson Fishback (Verbal to W Kentucky)

Wonder what our play is now..
Either praying that Dillon comes along faster over summer and/or Sefo can pick things up super quick plus recruit a stud for 2014 AND/OR go after someone else who can play immediately who has college experience (Juco or grad). How about we get lucky and get someone like Russel Wilson.

Anyone know if there are any RW's looking?

'13 JC QB Nelson Fishback

Either praying that Dillon comes along faster over summer and/or Sefo can pick things up super quick plus recruit a stud for 2014 AND/OR go after someone else who can play immediately who has college experience (Juco or grad). How about we get lucky and get someone like Russel Wilson.

Anyone know if there are any RW's looking?

We should be able to narrow it down to a UNC or Miami type of quarterback who's team is on probation and that are seniors.

We should be able to narrow it down to a UNC or Miami type of quarterback who's team is on probation and that are seniors.
Good point I forgot about the probation exemption. Why not go for Mariotta at Oregon :) Even if their sanctions would allow immediate transfer not sure it would be kosher for CU to go after him.

Wold rather go after Trickett. The team is in a rebuilding mode, if we don't get Trickett. I would rather have Campbell and Martin next year.

What post? I am in WDW and have limited time to check...plus checking much drains the battery dead. Really is amazing how fast the Thunderbolt sucks the battery dry.

Good point I forgot about the probation exemption. Why not go for Mariotta at Oregon :) Even if their sanctions would allow immediate transfer not sure it would be kosher for CU to go after him.

Mariota had only 2 offers and 1 was from Memphis. If not for Chip Kelly finding him, he could have the same story as Fishback. And who is to say if his Juco numbers would be better? So much depends on the system as a whole.

Bottom line is if our staff is in on him with Petrino still, I'm OK with that. This isn't like Embo recruiting A Detmer legacy on his own without a QB coach being hired.....

Last edited:
Back