What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 TX DE Marcus Loud (Verbal to Missouri)

Welcome aboard, at least DL is shaping up. Fans should be pumped about his upside, potential to be a total beast for us. Pulling in 5.7rr guys right now is golden.

Last edited:
When others are down on CU; even some of our current committs are looking around, We hear you Mr LOUD and clear!! GO Buffs!! Welcome to the BnG!!

Arguably the best pickup of the class when you factor in need (we need DEs badly).

Sure, but at least one side of the ball is coming together. A real DL depth chart will be a nice change of pace.
True. We are close to having a legit BCS DL. It will still be young next year (and we will miss pericak something fierce) but it will be 8 deep with contributors. At least something we can hang our hat on. Now, about the WR, TE, OL, and RB positions...

[video=youtube_share;6epG6xH5Sqs]http://youtu.be/6epG6xH5Sqs[/video]

Is this from his Junior year or this year? Obviously his offer list is legit, but I'm a little skeptical of what I just saw on film. Looking at that competition, I expected him to be dominating. Jagne's film made it appear as though he could play as a freshman. I think Loud looks to be more of a project. Similar to CUD.

Love the pickup, our dline is gonna be nasty in a few years. Should be pretty solid next year.

Welcome aboard young man!! You are going to love Boulder... Now, get on the phone and try to get some big nasty offensive linemen to join you at CU...

:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:
:dance5::dance5::dance5:
Welcome to the Black and Gold Marcus! Can't wait to see you out there!

You all know what they say about potential but.

Has the potential to turn into a game changing type of player. Is the kind of athlete that if used and developed right could cause changes in game plans.

Back