What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 TX DE Marcus Loud (Verbal to Missouri)

I think we can flip him back hopefully. I guess it depends on if he committed to the coaches or the University. Our next hire should get more out of him defensively so I hope we at least give him a couple phone calls. He and Kisima could make for a tough match up on one side of the field.

The guy I know who's closest to their program thinks it's simply grades. How bad must they be?

From what I could find, there had been maturity and off-field setbacks in the past that kept him off the field. He then got a lot of praise this spring for turning things around. Academics would make sense if he didn't hit the target goals that he and Pinkel had set.

If that's all it is, sounds like a great opportunity to transfer, sit out the year to get academics in order, and then be ready to roll in 2016.

Back