What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 TX OG Jonathan Huckins (Signed to Colorado)

Committments sure make these slow months better. 2 stellar gets from TX on the same day! Welcome to the BnG Jonathan!

Just watched his video, and I'm SOLD. He pulled effectively and pancaked all day long

This is a big commitment, IMO. He and Sutton will look pretty good at Guard. OT still needs some more talent though.

We still need more OLs in this class.

But LB is the focus everyone can start losing sleep over now. :lol:

Do you really think this is still a major need? Honest question. I could see us taking only one more OL (not a prediction). We have 6 that will be FR or RSFr next year with 4 more coming in this class now after today's commits. Not to mention the likelihood that a couple of DL signees from last years class could end up moving over given the depth of DL signees last year. That is a fair amount of young depth on the OL right there

Do you really think this is still a major need? Honest question. I could see us taking only one more OL (not a prediction). We have 6 that will be FR or RSFr next year with 4 more coming in this class now after today's commits. Not to mention the likelihood that a couple of DL signees from last years class could end up moving over given the depth of DL signees last year. That is a fair amount of young depth on the OL right there

Embree has said that he will take as many as 7. They are going to stock up that depth chart on both lines - which is great

It is still a need. I think the coaches would like to another tackle and maybe a natural center as well. I still think the movement of DL to OL is going to end up being an overstatement. Maybe 5 out of the 8 play while the others redshirt. That is not terrible class balance.

87549908.jpg

welcome to CU young man! You will love your stay and have a great future/opportunity in front of you. Go get what you want!

So pumped to get some big mean nasty linemen. I am looking forward to both of these guys crushing people in the future.

welcome !!

Looks like 3rd and 1 isn't going to be a question in the future.

It's also going to be nice to think of first and goal inside the 5 as a probable TD.

Jonathan and Sam - two Woodlands Highlanders named to the pre-season TexasHSFootball Elite Team.

http://www.texashsfootball.com/previewguide/pre12/5areg2.htm

"The offensive trenches within the region has a solid amount of players to keep an eye on too. The dynamic duo at The Woodlands is John Huckins and Sam Kronshage. If the Highlanders are in the thick of the state championship picture in December, they will be a very big reason why."

I've pasted a comment to give you TexasHSFootball's perspective on the competition found in the Highlanders' region: "If there is a big debate on what could be considered as one of the toughest and most competive high school football regions, Class 5A Region II certainly fits the bill for a debate on a nationwide scale."

"With all the headline-grabbing attention Dallas Skyline and Lake Travis are getting, there are a load of very impressive and hungry teams looking to knock them off the pedestal and write their own headlines. One of those teams will open with the Skyline Raiders in Frisco in Week Zero. That team is The Woodlands."

We are expecting a very exciting 2012 season and I know these young men have been working hard to make it a successful one!

Last edited:
Back