What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 WA QB Sefo Liufau (Signed to Colorado)

I thought all tweets were song lyrics. Now I'm totally confused.

Welcome back...again...I think...

I sure hope Sefo comes to Colorado and New Mac wants him...This kid is going to be the real deal. Tough, can run and throws the ball really well.

Ya, agreed Buffup. here is highlight from his championship game. Checkout the drives he puts together at 7m and 11m mark.

Fantastic ability to run to the left and throw on the move with great accuracy. Someone compared him to a young Kaepernick or Luck. That might well be the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olyTcXpu19c

Last edited:
Ya, agreed Buffup. here is highlight from his championship game. Checkout the drives he puts together at 7m and 11m mark.

Fantastic ability to run to the left and throw on the move with great accuracy. Someone compared him to a young Kaepernick or Luck. That might well be the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olyTcXpu19c

Talk about getting no help from your running game. They looked pretty out talented in that game. He looks like he has some nice tools to work with.

Best comment of the State Championship GAME! with Lane Kiffin and Clay Helton from USC on the sideline watching Sefo upclose and personal against their 5* guy.

Taylor Barton (Commentator) "I think Lane Kiffin and Clay Helton over there from USC are watching that saying, you know what, when he gets to Colorado we gonna have a bigger fight in our hands than what we have the last couple outing against the Buffaloes"

Allbuffs go to 1:01:50 sec and watch the play up to 1:02: 50 sec of this video; (1min total)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-o-_7Eec9c

It's what Sefo brings to the game, it can't be coach, it's the IT factor, the will to FIGHT with all his might.

Last edited:
So that's how you pronounce his name, all these times I thought it was "Lee-ooh-fau." :uglyhammer:

Best comment of the State Championship GAME! with Lane Kiffin and Clay Helton from USC on the sideline watching Sefo upclose and personal against their 5* guy.

Taylor Barton (Commentator) "I think Lane Kiffin and Clay Helton over there from USC are watching that saying, you know what, when he gets to Colorado we gonna have a bigger fight in our hands than what we have the last couple outing against the Buffaloes"

Allbuffs go to 1:01:50 sec and watch the play up to 1:02: 50 sec of this video; (1min total)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-o-_7Eec9c

It's what Sefo brings to the game, it can't be coach, it's the IT factor, the will to FIGHT with all his might.

Is this the same Taylor Barton who was a pretty highly regarded quarterback out of Oregon who signed with CU in 1999 only to end up transfering to Wasington?

What I would like to know is why does Sefo have no other reported offers? This has to be just him not reporting them right? I mean someone else has to have at least been sniffing around?

What I would like to know is why does Sefo have no other reported offers? This has to be just him not reporting them right? I mean someone else has to have at least been sniffing around?
UCLA was sniffing around after the coaching change.. Don't think it got to the offer stage.

'13 WA QB Sefo Liufau (Verbal to Colorado)

Because after he committed he said thanks but no thanks to any other schools like Clay Norgard last year.

"It's not about I, it's about the TEAM, students, alumni, community and school pride."

Allsome

Love the commitment to your family, teammates, and the Buffs, Sefo. Looking forward to watching your years in Boulder!

There is not a single thing I don't like about this kid as a player or person. Why he doesn't have a dozen offers baffles me, but I am excited he is going to be in the black and gold next year.

Sefo's looking forward to his official visit this weekend to meet with the new staff and future teammates.

A little update on his basketball team; his team was ranked 3rd (preseason) in State; they went 1-5 in his absence while he took some time off to rest and heal from football; they are 5-1 since he return.

Team Overall record this year: 6-6

Sefo's looking forward to his official visit this weekend to meet with the new staff and future teammates.

A little update on his basketball team; his team was ranked 3rd (preseason) in State; they went 1-5 in his absence while he took some time off to rest and heal from football; they are 5-1 since he return.

Team Overall record this year: 6-6
Looking forward to seeing him in black and gold!!!

I seriously, seriously, seriously hate every time this thread gets bumped. Probably because I'm scarred from years of emotional abuse at the hands of the CU football program, but I always expect bad news.

Back