What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 WA QB Sefo Liufau (Signed to Colorado)

Watched the Sr. highlights. Runs well, hard to bring down. Has a nice long ball, a little hard to tell about how quick his release is. Also nephew of Jack Thompson, the throwin' Samoan. Nice.

After watching him play live in the state tournament he seemed like a really good all around QB. He can throw the long ball, take hits, has good accuracy, can scramble well when he is pressured, and his good field vision. He is a great QB all- around period.

If he's good at basketball, it generally means very good footwork and all around athleticism. BB is almost as good as soccer for that.

Team record with and without him may also be an indicator of his value as a leader. This is a team that according to the article has a big man who is good enough to get a scholly to Gonzaga. They may miss Sefu's scoring when he is gone but a bigger factor may be his leadership and direction, a characteristic that is even more important for a QB.

Watched the State semi game and was impressed. Dare I say he reminded me a bit of Kaepernik? Kap, too, was a excellent BB player in HS, as well as a baseball player(pitcher).

Anyone know what Sefo does in the spring?

Back from his official visit; he is ready to start the second half of the Bball season with his team; up first this week.

Wed; South Kitsap; the only team that beat them in the first round of league play without Sefo; .

Fri; Game of the week; featuring future BUFFS!!
#1 ranked (3A) Lincoln Abes 13-1/ 6-0 league @ unranked Bellarmine Prep 7-7/ 6-1 league (4A);
Both team are #1 seat in their respective league.

Tre’Shaun Fletcher (Bball) versus Sefo Liufau (Fball); BP won it last year;

I will update the final score for both games this week.

Back from his official visit; he is ready to start the second half of the Bball season with his team; up first this week.

Wed; South Kitsap; the only team that beat them in the first round of league play without Sefo; .

#1 ranked (3A) Lincoln Abes 13-1/ 6-0 league @ unranked Bellarmine Prep 7-7/ 6-1 league (4A);

I hope that Sefu is getting a chance to really enjoy this basketball season. He has spent the last couple years dealing with football recruiting and getting ready for college. Sooner than anyone thinks it will happen he will be on campus and as it is for all incoming frosh. players the heat will be turned up on the learning cycle, even moreso for a QB.

This BB season may be his last chance in a while to just go out with his teammates and enjoy playing the game without a bunch of pressure. He seems like a very well balanced kid who now deserves a chance to just go out and have some fun.

Sefo and Tre'shaun will give CU a lot of free promotion/advertisement in the Northwest this week and beyond.

I hope that Sefu is getting a chance to really enjoy this basketball season. He has spent the last couple years dealing with football recruiting and getting ready for college. Sooner than anyone thinks it will happen he will be on campus and as it is for all incoming frosh. players the heat will be turned up on the learning cycle, even moreso for a QB.

This BB season may be his last chance in a while to just go out with his teammates and enjoy playing the game without a bunch of pressure. He seems like a very well balanced kid who now deserves a chance to just go out and have some fun.

Dude, his name is Sefo. Ive seen him called Sefu too many times.

Awesome, hope he liked the trip out here!

Back