What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 WA SF Tre'Shaun Fletcher (Signed to Colorado)

He can really shoot... at times he is streaky but solid for the most part. He also can take it off the bounce very well. What he needs to do is like he said add strength and get better with his right. He can post people up but what he will mostly rely on is his perimeter game. He has a tremendous amount of upside he is one of the most improved players since last summer.

He can really shoot... at times he is streaky but solid for the most part. He also can take it off the bounce very well. What he needs to do is like he said add strength and get better with his right. He can post people up but what he will mostly rely on is his perimeter game. He has a tremendous amount of upside he is one of the most improved players since last summer.

I forgot he was a lefty. I don't know if it's pure coincidence or if it's deliberate, but CU has been going after a lot of lefty's lately.

I forgot he was a lefty. I don't know if it's pure coincidence or if it's deliberate, but CU has been going after a lot of lefty's lately.

I did too. I went back and looked at his profile photo (but he is dunking there, which I assume he can do with either hand). Has anyone ever done a study on if lefty players have an offensive advantage since most defenders go up against a righty?

I think we either take Tre or Allen but not both, and maybe a project big. With the colorado kids both being on the shorter side, we can't have a roster full of wings.

Assuming no one leaves, our roster will look like this when (if) Perkins/Collier are at CU:

SR's: Dinwiddie/Booker
JR's: Talton/Stalzer
SO: Hopkins

Just finished his OV to Wazzu.

http://colorado.scout.com/2/1219994.html

When a player says something like the following, he's almost never going to the place (remember this with CU recruiting visits):

“I didn’t commit, but WSU is in my top four right now,” Lexing said. “I’m not in a rush to make a decision and I’m pretty wide open, but I got along with the players and the staff. I want to make sure I find a good fit and see where I have the best opportunity to play.”

Just finished his OV to Wazzu.

http://colorado.scout.com/2/1219994.html

When a player says something like the following, he's almost never going to the place (remember this with CU recruiting visits):

“I didn’t commit, but WSU is in my top four right now,” Lexing said. “I’m not in a rush to make a decision and I’m pretty wide open, but I got along with the players and the staff. I want to make sure I find a good fit and see where I have the best opportunity to play.”

VERY interesting. I'll admit that I haven't followed Lexing as much in the last few weeks, but mid-summer it appeared that Wazzu and CU were the two most likely destinations.

Picked up a UCLA offer according to several sites. He's visiting ASU this weekend and according to Rivals he's still scheduled to visit us next weekend and we're still going after him. He'd be a nice pickup but I don't see how we have room. Maybe someone like Talton is is on a year-to-year scholarship agreement kind of like Chen?

Picked up a UCLA offer according to several sites. He's visiting ASU this weekend and according to Rivals he's still scheduled to visit us next weekend and we're still going after him. He'd be a nice pickup but I don't see how we have room. Maybe someone like Talton is is on a year-to-year scholarship agreement kind of like Chen?
definitely not Talton. Either a transfer or medical hardship must be possible.

That UCLA offer scares the hell out of me. It's like the Texas offer in the Big 12. The team is never as good as the talent, but they continue to sign pretty much everyone from their backyard that they target. I hope Lexing remembers who has the better program right now and who showed him the love while the other program slow-played him.

That UCLA offer scares the hell out of me. It's like the Texas offer in the Big 12. The team is never as good as the talent, but they continue to sign pretty much everyone from their backyard that they target. I hope Lexing remembers who has the better program right now and who showed him the love while the other program slow-played him.

I am sure this will be pointed out a few times.

I am sure this will be pointed out a few times.

It's the message that Spencer Dinwiddie responded to. Spencer's now a Pac-12 Champion while last year's UCLA freshmen didn't even make the NIT.

It's the message that Spencer Dinwiddie responded to. Spencer's now a Pac-12 Champion while last year's UCLA freshen didn't even make the NIT.
You are like a shark with blood in the water. Excellent. Hope the same message works with Lexing.

Sounds like it´s between us and ASU. He was in Tempe last weekend and is coming to Boulder next weekend.

We're Lexing's last visit. He wants to commit in the spring. One way or another, I think we'll know relatively soon.

I'll be pulling a 'Nik and be on "vacation" next weekend, so that's when he's going to announce.

Sounds like it´s between us and ASU. He was in Tempe last weekend and is coming to Boulder next weekend.

Does he have an ASU offer, not showing on the profile on this thread. I am assuming he does but?

Back