What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 AL C Jervontius Stallings (Verbal to Kentucky)

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

1202313m.jpg

Spain Park H.S. (Hoover, AL)

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 315

Rivals rating: 2*-5.4rr; unranked OC
Scout rating: NR
ESPN rating:
247s rating: 3*-83 grade; #16 OC

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama State, CSU, Jacksonville State, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Murray State, Southern Miss, Tennessee State, Western Kentucky

I felt kind of bad for those opposing players. He seems to have that certain mean streak you look for on the oline.

So, McElweenie's Southern ties identified him and then we swooped in after? I still don't understand where this offer came from, but me likey.

CU does need a center. But I kind of like him at Guard opening up running holes for Adkins and Dotson.

We still need OL. Kentucky and Miss St visits the next two weekends with MSU as solid leader

Attachments

• 1202313m.jpg
    1202313m.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 255
We still need OL. Kentucky and Miss St visits the next two weekends with MSU as solid leader

May as well battle lesser schools from other (power) conferences. We can't recruit against the other 11 in the Pac12.

Adam was able to confirm an OV for 1/31.

Also, his nickname is "Bunchy".

This would be a very important recruit to land.

May as well battle lesser schools from other (power) conferences. We can't recruit against the other 11 in the Pac12.

YAAAAAWWWWNNN! Is it really that dark in your mom's basement? Maybe its those off-brand 25 wt. bulbs.......

Dude looks large, and in charge. CU needs a big interior OL. Miss. St. and Kentucky offers are good indicators too. Land him, I can't remember the last time we had a C who did not play like he was on roller skates.

Dude looks large, and in charge. CU needs a big interior OL. Miss. St. and Kentucky offers are good indicators too. Land him, I can't remember the last time we had a C who did not play like he was on roller skates.

Mark Fenton was a beast.

Love it! Let's steel a recruit right out from under Saban's nose!

Last edited:
Back