What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 TNFR OT Casey Tucker (Verbal to Arizona State)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout

ESPN
247 Sports

Casey-Tucker.jpg

Hamilton H.S. (Chandler, AZ)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/caseytucker77

Ht: 6-foot-6
Wt: 270 lbs
40:

Rivals rating: 4*-5.9rr; #5 OT (#74 overall)
Scout rating: 5*; #2 OT
ESPN rating: 4*-84 grade; #5 OT (#39 overall)
247s rating: 4*-90 rating; #29 OT

Reported Offers: Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, Boise State, Cal, Kansas State, Michigan, Michigan State, Mississippi, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, Oregon State, San Diego State, Stanford, Syracuse, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UCLA, USC, Utah, Vanderbilt, Washington

Last edited by a moderator:
[video=youtube;RIXB4lJ-Boo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIXB4lJ-Boo[/video]

Another high-level prospect coming out of Chandler Hamilton, Tucker figures to be one of the top offensive tackles in the West for the 2014 class. He is already a national recruit.

Kid hasn't even played his Jr. year of High School football and already has offers like this?

Am I the only one who is just a little bit unsettled by this?

http://usc.247sports.com/Article/OT...-committed-to-USC-but-will-look-around-116582

"I'm a little bit concerned right now and USC never informed me about Coach Sanders being let go," said Tucker. "I read about it in the L.A. Times and on Twitter. I haven't talked to anyone from USC since then."

USC is having its Junior-Day on Feb. 24 and Tucker said he hadn't been given any information about that event.

"Nobody has told me anything about USC's Junior-Day," Tucker said.

Wow.

I am surprised he jumped on the USC bandwagon so quickly. USC isn't what it once was and I think post Barkley is going to be pretty tough for them. I wasn't very impressed with there RS Freshman QB and I think they will be a barely over .500 team this year. I haven't looked at their schedule but UCLA, Washington, Oregon, Stanford will likely all be favored against them.

On the other hand USC has churned out some top 10 OL in the draft the last couple of years so there is that. Of course those were mostly Pete Carrol guys.

I am surprised he jumped on the USC bandwagon so quickly. USC isn't what it once was and I think post Barkley is going to be pretty tough for them. I wasn't very impressed with there RS Freshman QB and I think they will be a barely over .500 team this year. I haven't looked at their schedule but UCLA, Washington, Oregon, Stanford will likely all be favored against them.

On the other hand USC has churned out some top 10 OL in the draft the last couple of years so there is that. Of course those were mostly Pete Carrol guys.

USC will always recruit well. They were practically the "dynasty" of the 2000's. Also elite tradition, located in Southern California, and great academics + campus life

'14 AZ OT Casey Tucker (Verbal to USC)

Hearing on Twitter he's decommited from USC

Mizzou or Kansas IMO with Texas money and support. You'll see soon - if you make the move :nod:

Last edited:
Flukes, Cal would kill to have SC's alumni network, it is not your academic prowess, it is what you do with it.

Back