What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA CB Kiante Goudeau

sportslover

Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

i

Edison H.S. (Huntington Beach, CA)

Ht: 5-foot-9
Wt: 160 lbs
40: 4.5 secs

Rivals rating:
Scout rating: 2*; unranked CB
ESPN rating:
247s rating: 2*-78 rating; #146 CB

Reported Offers:

hopefully we can get the DB Coach out to Edison HS.. Kid is coming off a CIF championship..trains and plays exclusively with B2G 5 Star team. Contributes on all special teams including the PR and KOR very explosive with room to grow

[video=youtube;WRGpxpkEjmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRGpxpkEjmI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest concern would be his size, is he a junior?

Seems like he has a good break to the ball and usually plays good angles and has a high motor. 5'9" doesn't scare me at corner as much as the 160lbs with concerns about durability at the D1 level. Hope he can hit the weights and get up to at least 170-175 by time he makes it to college and then he could develop nicely in a college weight program.

I know this is an unfair comparison but he kind of reminds me of the honey badger (on field only I hope). Seems to have a nose for the ball, high motor as others have said, and can impact on special teams and D. Also the honey badger is on the small side too. He definitely would need to bulk up but he has potential to be a difference maker. Anyone have a 40 time for him?

Man this kid looks fast! I would take him just for punt and kick returns and go from there.

We are trying to get him out to camp if Coach Andy does not make it to Edison...I will tell you if he gets an offer he will commit and the dominoes may fall into place with others on the CO wish list as he has competed with several of the players on his B2G team. Since some schools have been hesitant due to height ....Kansas, NC State and NIU want to see him in person however with family in the Colorado area he is hoping for an offer before evaluation period ends. Hopefully the staff sees what others have seen on the film ...He on gave two TD's the entire season 1 to Thomas Duarte and one in the playoffs....SPREAD the word KIANTE wants to be a BUFF

Reactions: aik
new video clip from Portland State Camp at 3:33 mark Kiante is on display Mismatch

:lol: Mismatch huh!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROK-1vFmb8w

We are trying to get him out to camp if Coach Andy does not make it to Edison...I will tell you if he gets an offer he will commit and the dominoes may fall into place with others on the CO wish list as he has competed with several of the players on his B2G team. Since some schools have been hesitant due to height ....Kansas, NC State and NIU want to see him in person however with family in the Colorado area he is hoping for an offer before evaluation period ends. Hopefully the staff sees what others have seen on the film ...He on gave two TD's the entire season 1 to Thomas Duarte and one in the playoffs....SPREAD the word KIANTE wants to be a BUFF

Interesting info. Hope he can get to a camp and run in front of the staff. Welcome.

If he really has 4.5 speed he looks like a good PWO guy. The biggest questions in the Pac 12 are can you run and can you tackle in space.

Back