What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA RB Jomon Dotson (Signed to Washington)

This is exactly the kind of player we need. We're recruiting players that will help us get to the next level. We need more, but this is a very good start. I'm excited to see what he can do here.

According to that tweet from last week, yeah. Really hoping he wants to stay at RB and tells UW to pound sand with their DB offer...

Ah, the old information I seek on the previous page. I thought that came out as premium info on scout for some reason.

Ah, the old information I seek on the previous page. I thought that came out as premium info on scout for some reason.

It probably did. But then it hit twitter.

I only knew that was there because I just finished catching up on this thread.. :lol:

'14 CA RB Jomon Dotson (Verbal to Colorado)

I think he was here and Markeis reed was hosting

Reed was hosting a host of people today, he was all over the sidelines talking to recruits. There also looked to be a lot of JUCO guys there as well, not a lot of guys on the sideline who looked like they were Juniors and Seniors in HS.

Reed was hosting a host of people today, he was all over the sidelines talking to recruits. There also looked to be a lot of JUCO guys there as well, not a lot of guys on the sideline who looked like they were Juniors and Seniors in HS.
Except for the weather and the lack of fan support yesterday was a great day to have recruits out there.

Hope Dotson is firmed up b/c he could be an impact player for us.

[tweet]409427837909602304[/tweet]

Oh noes. Also based on twitter he is friends with Ahkello Witherspoon fwiw

Just watched his senior highlights, and I love the way he runs. He's patient behind his initial blocks, has a serious burst, and uses downfield blocks very well. Assuming the tini-theorem holds and he fills out, he will be a beast.

[tweet]414037044034543616[/tweet]

Things could be heating up here. Let's hope Dotson sticks with Mac2 and the Buffs

How is this possible? We only recruit deadbeats no one else is interested in. Someone alert Coach Mac he dropped the ball! (Sorry, I couldn't resist):thumbsup:

I hope Jomon sticks with us. He seems like a great kid from what I have read and I believe he has a bright future in Boulder!

Last edited:
Back