What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA RB Jomon Dotson (Signed to Washington)

Meh. Our program is officially more respected than their program by two places. Dub doesn't have a chance.

I really like Powell and Adkins (nice to have a 1-2 punch) but a big RB like Dotson who can run a 4.45 40 could be a big boost to the program. I'd imagine he redshirts next season if he stays and if he got up to 200 lbs he could be a fast, big every down back who can take Pac12 punishment.

I love how skitzo we are. We complain when a recruit doesn't have many BCS offers and completely panic when to do get them.

On paper this is one of the best recruits we have been able to land. Need to keep him to show that not only can we discover talent we can close on it too.

"All County Player of the Year" via Napa Valley Register. Article with pics. It looks like he is solidly built. Also new nickname from the article... "Jomonstrous" ????

http://napavalleyregister.com/sports/article_285deef6-6ee1-11e3-a4f1-0019bb2963f4.html

52906d245b0a2.preview-620.jpg

Lets get our commit back on top of this discussion and board. Jomon is going to surprise and be a great pick-up.

Supposedly we may still have some work to do to secure him b/c some other teams are still on him. I haven't heard anything to suggest he is seriously looking elsewhere though.

Peterson was recruiting him at Boise, so It's possible Dotson could pick up a RB offer at UW. Kid says he's 99.9% Buff, so I'd guess that is the crack in the door.

Washington has two other RB's visiting 1/24. Cal commit Tre Watson and Rashaad Penny. Hopefully they commit to UDUB and they can keep their filthy hands off of Dotson

Back