What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA WR Lee Walker (Signed to Colorado)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

301786.jpg

Madison H.S. (San Diego, CA)

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 160
40: 4.46

Rivals rating: 3*-5.5rr; unranked WR
Scout rating: 3*; #115 CB
ESPN rating: 3*-76 grade; #112 WR
247s rating: 3*-84 grade; #90 CB

Reported Offers (2013): Arizona, UTEP

[video=youtube;hFHpXCNebUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFHpXCNebUA[/video]

[video=youtube;H3CANPswuQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3CANPswuQQ[/video]

Walker signed with Arizona in February, but did not have a qualifying test score so ended up greyshirting.

He now has his score and was cleared by CU, so is on an Official Visit to Boulder this weekend.

Would be able to enroll in January. Beast.

Being able to enroll in January would be a big boost since he'd get to play Spring ball. Having a fast WR at 6' would be big for our team.

Be good to see us clean up someone else's grey shirt mess instead of the other way around for a change. Especially with kids like this.

Nik - where are you hearing he has an AZ offer still? I'd be surprised given they have 27 commits and 4 WRs plus 2 ATHs

Nik - where are you hearing he has an AZ offer still? I'd be surprised given they have 27 commits and 4 WRs plus 2 ATHs

Those were the 2013 offers. I can't imagine that UA has any more room in its class.

I wonder if he used this past season to gain any weight.

Hopefully not much. But I saw his weight at 176 in one of the spots I looked when researching the profile. I'd guess he's closer to 170 than 160.

Yes please

Walker, Spruce, Goodson, Ross, and Lee (really hoping we just get the ball in his hands on offense, not sure he has the size to be effective on D) would be a pretty good WR core, IMO. Lot of speed between Walker, Goodson, Ross, and Lee and a damn good WR in Spruce who had a big year last year.

Yes please

Walker, Spruce, Goodson, Ross, and Lee (really hoping we just get the ball in his hands on offense, not sure he has the size to be effective on D) would be a pretty good WR core, IMO. Lot of speed between Walker, Goodson, Ross, and Lee and a damn good WR in Spruce who had a big year last year.

What about Bobo, Thomas, Canty, Dunston etc. Personally, I think Thomas has a chance to wrestle Spruce's spot away and Dunston has a chance to be a serious contributor.

Walker looks great. Immediate impact player we need.
I hope they use him or lee on returns too. As nice as it is to watch a proper fair catch I miss Bloom and Kelly

What about Bobo, Thomas, Canty, Dunston etc. Personally, I think Thomas has a chance to wrestle Spruce's spot away and Dunston has a chance to be a serious contributor.

Thomas may very well earn significant playing time but if Spruce isn't on the field it means he is hurt of we have found a bunch of guys who are very good. Spruce is one of those guys who just has a knack for getting open and catching the ball. He's the kind of reciever that QBs can count on to make plays for them and that makes a big difference in who plays.

'14 CA WR Lee Walker

Thomas may very well earn significant playing time but if Spruce isn't on the field it means he is hurt of we have found a bunch of guys who are very good. Spruce is one of those guys who just has a knack for getting open and catching the ball. He's the kind of reciever that QBs can count on to make plays for them and that makes a big difference in who plays.

Most underrated player on the team, by far

bigbang bringing that tough analysis as usual..

I like this kid. I'm not sure he's an instant impact at WR, but with him and Lee, our return game will be legit. No more Severson!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Adam confirmed that the Walters tweet was for Walker.

This was a big recruit for us.

Back