What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO S Evan Worthington (Signed to COLORADO)

If ASU offers, I'm thinking he accepts.

Would not surprise me. I hope our coaching staff decides to take a calculated risk and offers him soon. Striking out on top 5 CO players, to some division rivals no less, would really suck.

Would not surprise me. I hope our coaching staff decides to take a calculated risk and offers him soon. Striking out on top 5 CO players, to some division rivals no less, would really suck.

You lost me here, Duff. I thought we already offered this kid.

You lost me here, Duff. I thought we already offered this kid.

In the video he says he "pretty much has an offer from CU." I take that to mean we've told him we're going to offer him assuming he keeps his grades up or something to that effect.

Sounds like he does have committable offers, including from us. Not a must get, but pretty damn close.

Sounds like he does have committable offers, including from us. Not a must get, but pretty damn close.

It would certainly show that we're making headway with in-state recruiting. I think the fanbase needs to see some signs of life in that area.

I just watched his videos. He had some impressive hits and obviously had 7 INT's, a couple were great reads. Some of his WR highlights were pretty decent as well. Out of his entire HL's he only had like two true form tackles, so he needs to work on that and speed. It will be interesting to see where he ends up (OLB/S)

This doesn't give me the warm fuzzies that I feel it was intended to. It seems like he's got a serious hang up about CU and wants to wait for "better" offers.

It sounds better in context. It was within an article where he says that he plans to announce soon and right after he listed his Top 3.

Nice! Obviously he looks like a strong athlete and it's nice to get a local product, but what's the deal? We we expect him to stick at S or move up to linebacker?

Gotta love it. This guy has great physical skills and Safety is a huge position of need for us. I bet he will be in the running for some snaps as a pure Freshman. Plus gotta love HCMM continuing his work on CO recruiting. He is putting money where his mouth is.

Last edited:
Gotta love it. This guy has great physical skills and Safety is a huge position of need for us. I bet he will be in the running for some snaps as a pure Freshman. Plus gotta love HCMM continuing his work on CO recruiting. He is putting his word where his mouth is.

???

Re: '14 CO S Evan White (Verbal to COLORADO)

ALRIGHT!!! Welcome home Evan.

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

WELCOME TO THE BLACK AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!

Back