What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX ATH Chance Waz (Verbal to Baylor)

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

324719.jpg

Hendrickson H.S. (Pflugerville, TX)

Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 173
40: 4.5

Rivals rating:
2*-5.4rr; unranked CB
Scout rating: 2*; #139 CB
ESPN rating: 3*-70 grade; #134 S
247s rating:
3*-80 rating; #137 S

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arkansas State, Nebraska, North Texas, Texas State, Utah, UTEP

Last edited:
Sounds like we're the favorite right now according to his latest rivals update

My heart would be to stay in Texas but if I can't then I will most likely just go to Colorado because I like how everything is out there

Where are you guys getting that? Just speculation? Sounds like he camped with us and csu and tweeted a pic of him in a CU sweatshirt

Yes I'm talking to myself. Did I do it correctly or did someone fix it?

Also fwiw he recently added UTEP and Texas State offers

I have issues with embedding tweets too Slider.:lol:Good stuff. Hope he pulls the trigger soon.

Yep his highlights looked good to me. Definitely fast enough and very good in run support. I think the thing holding him back is his size. Most of his highlights were at safety, and he appears a tad undersized there imo. Not really a big deal, but perhaps that's why he hasn't received more bcs offers

He's really strong in run support. I see him playing Nickel in our 4-2-5.

Speed, speed, and more speed, in a kid who can play football.

He is a little undersized but he has a year of growing left before he even would be on campus. He looks like another one of those guys who has the speed and skills, if he were bigger we wouldn't be in contention because the bigger name programs would be all over him.

It looks like M2 is willing to take some chances on upside and this kid looks to have a lot of upside.

He's really strong in run support. I see him playing Nickel in our 4-2-5.

Looks physically similar to Parker Orms, just faster and hopefully without the injury curse. I can see him developing into a force at nickel as an upperclassman.

One area where CU knows exactly what they're doing is giving those jerseys with the player's number when they visit, knowing it's very likely to end up on Twitter.

Seems like the ratings are a little low for him?

Nope. He hasn't shown great speed at combines and he doesn't have the track times to dispute it. ESPN's got him at a 4.83 and his sophomore year track times are uninspiring. He looks faster to me on film, but what the services have is "OLB speed with CB size".

Chaz is a lot like Chap Brown. More athletic & a bit taller with better ball skills, though. Not sure he's as polished coming in. Chap made a big impact as a true frosh. Believe he was a 2* also.

CU lock. He will probably commit in the next couple days, just waiting on his mom's blessing imo

Watched the film. Solid football player. Nothing wrong with adding him to the class. Credit to the staff for a good find, good recruiting and hopefully getting another TX commit. Oh yeah, and suck it Utah.

Back