What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX ATH Chance Waz (Verbal to Baylor)

tumblr_lxh0gkWCSC1r40sxno1_500.gif

It hasn't been mentioned yet but this would be a nice program to build a pipeline to. Hendrickson HS has 9 players in the rivals database. One RB committed to OU and a WR to Houston are the notables.

Welcome to boulder Chance. You just made one of the biggest decisions of your life and you did it right, you will love Boulder.

Utah is not exactly a recruiting powerhouse but we are seeing a trend. The kids we have committed and the kids that it looks like M2 is going after are getting offers from at least some other major confernce schools. After a couple of classes that had maybe a total of 15 other major conference offers it looks like our recruiting is taking a step up. Certainly not into USC, Bama, etc. territory but at least these are kids that other coaches think can play at this level.

Chance looks to me like a kid who if he weighed another 15 lbs and was another inch or two taller would have a long list of offers, looks like a football player.

Love the way we are recruiting Texas. Welcome aboard Waz! (pronounced Waz or Woz?).

You will never want to leave Boulder!

I haven't commented on his film, but I really like this kids overall athleticism.

Last edited:
Re: '14 TX ATH Chance Waz (Verbal to COLORADO)

Sounds like we took a chance on this kid turning into a star. I would have never predicted this.

Wazeeeeeeee!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

P.S. I thought it was proper to switch the profile pic to the one Adam took in the parking lot after the CU camp this past weekend. :thumbsup:

I am happy with this commitment. Just having someone in the right area who will wrap up and get the ball carrier to the ground and not give up huge plays....that would be a real big thing for us right now.

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

WELCOME TO THE BLACK & GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Chance!
[video=youtube;W16qzZ7J5YQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W16qzZ7J5YQ[/video]

Mac spoke very highly of Chance last night. He believes that his ability to make tackles in the open field and stop the run will really provide a boost to our db corps.

Mac spoke very highly of Chance last night. He believes that his ability to make tackles in the open field and stop the run will really provide a boost to our db corps.

As former DB coach of the Dallas Cowboys under the Tuna, I'll take his word for it! Welcome to Boulder, Chance!

This kid definitely isn't afraid to hit someone! Love the tenacity. Welcome to the black and gold!
In what context is coach HCMM talking about recruits before they have signed? I believe that is a violation of NCAA rules. Must be that he alluded to a guy we are recruiting without naming names.

I think Chitown was talking about a personal conversation he had with Mac, because he mentioned directly talking with Ceal recently in another thread.

Back