What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX ATH Chance Waz (Verbal to Baylor)

I was going to say something, but didn't want to draw attention to a potentional violation...glad to see that it was done appropriatly.

Less discretion than pure laziness to find out the rules in this case. But.....yeah, let's go with 'discretion'. I use lots of that at work too.

I've never understood why people like to point out and discuss secondary violations.

See no evil. Speak no evil.

I've never understood why people like to point out and discuss secondary violations.

See no evil. Speak no evil.

I think it's because we've been beaten to death by them. Mainly, I don't want be looking at a left jab when the right hook is coming in for the KO.

And back to the news, Welcome Waz!

'14 TX ATH Chance Waz (Verbal to COLORADO)

I think it's because we've been beaten to death by them. Mainly, I don't want be looking at a left jab when the right hook is coming in for the KO.

And back to the news, Welcome Waz!

Snitches get stitches

Picked as his district's top Safety
op of the hill: Chance Waz, Hendrickson senior
Waz is the best at a position that is loaded with talent in District 16-5A but there’s probably little debate on who the best safety is entering the season. The only returning first team all-district safety in the district, Waz had 116 tackles last season and landed a scholarship to Colorado this summer. He’s the best player on the Hendrickson’s defense entering the season, and that’s saying quite a bit. He’ll provide a lot of help for Trai Mosley and Jordan Washington. His 5-foot-11-inch, 178 pound frame with 4.6 speed make him a physical presence in the center field of the defense.

Nice opener. Said he had 11 total tackles, three pass deflections and recovered a fumble, won 28-0. Hendrickson's first shutout since 2009.

Nice opener. Said he had 11 total tackles, three pass deflections and recovered a fumble, won 28-0. Hendrickson's first shutout since 2009.

Best part is he did it while wearing his Buffs wristbands.

Two pick-6's and 2 fumble recoveries last night. It also sounds like he had a monster hit. Hendrickson 3-0.

Two pick-6's and 2 fumble recoveries last night. It also sounds like he had a monster hit. Hendrickson 3-0.

Also had a third pick-6 called back for a penalty.

Notice that Hendrickson has a RB committed to Oklahoma and a another DB committed to Nebraska. Hard to imagine Waz isn't the top player in his defensive backfield.

Last edited:
it seems that most of our commits can really play the game and it sure makes me feel good about the staffs recruiting ability.

Waz, Watanabe, Rodriguez and Lopez all out of Texas. Pretty good haul so far.

I haven't been the biggest fan of this particular recruit because of his pedestrian times in the SPARQ stuff, but if he can get it done on the field this well then who cares? Keep it up Chance!

geez. given their performance on the field lately, should we consider a Nub offer a good or bad sign as to Chance's talent?

I spoke to coach Mac the day he committed and he was really pumped about it (of course he didn't reference Chance by name). Chance should slide into Chido's role nicely after Chido replaces Henderson.

Back