What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX ATH Chance Waz (Verbal to Baylor)

Who the heck would want to play for Little Bo Peep?
This cat

Bo_cat.jpg

Fwiw his teammate Trai Mosley is committed to Nebraska

Mosley is kind of small and not highly rated. Interesting type of player for the Nubs to take early. You've got reported 40 times in the 4.4 range, but his camp time that shows on ESPN is in the high 4.6 range (with a shuttle just under 4.4). Not great numbers for an undersized corner. Maybe he's faster & quicker than that one testing day showed, but it's worth noting that CU has not offered and we're obviously scouting that school and in the market for under-the-radar speed / talent.

i'm glad the fuskers offered waz. when he comes to boulder, it will sting that much worse for the fuskers.

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1551926

"The chances that I'll take an official there are pretty high," Waz said. "I will probably go up there with my buddy, Trai. I don't know when we'll be able to go yet because our bye week isn't until November."

Waz has been committed to Colorado since June 11 and NU's offer hasn't changed that status -- yet.

"I'm still verbally pledged to Colorado," Waz stated. "Nothing has changed for now."

Lets see if the staff can play some defense.

Re: '14 TX ATH Chance Waz (Verbal to COLORADO)

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1551926

Lets see if the staff can play some defense.

Do we want him because NU wants him now? Three weeks y'all were bitching that he didnt have any other good offers and we shouldn't have offered him. Maybe we should let him go.

And maybe we should relax when our staff offers someone with no offers. I'm thinking they know what they are doing.

Do we want him because NU wants him now? Three weeks y'all were bitching that he didnt have any other good offers and we shouldn't have offered him. Maybe we should let him go.

And maybe we should relax when our staff offers someone with no offers. I'm thinking they know what they are doing.

Blind Faith is often underrated.

[video=youtube;3TyynO6O0kc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TyynO6O0kc[/video]

:dead-horse-fast2:

are we ok here? I know he picked up a nu offer and his team mate is already a verbal at corn state

They'd never get away with that cover now. It was a british import then.

They didn't get away with it then. If you notice, the nipples are photoshopped out so that the person could post it on youtube. The US version of the cover had black bars over her nips.

They didn't get away with it then. If you notice, the nipples are photoshopped out so that the person could post it on youtube. The US version of the cover had black bars over her nips.

I got a free deluxe edition about 15 years ago when I worked in a retail music department, and it had full-on nips. Pretty creepy photo if you ask me.

With the addition on Kalu that gives Nebraska 2 DB's committed. Another ATH Luke Gifford will likely end up at Safety

It certainly is possible that we lose him but I take anything coming out of nubland with a grain of salt. They tend to think that every kid in the world is just waiting to go play in the Stalinesque stadium on the plains.

Lets see how this plays out.

Hey - the last kid who switched from CU to NU ended up getting arrested. Just sayin'. Why take the chance, Chance?

I saw him get a pick six last week against somebody, forgot who. Seems to have a nose for the ball.

Back