What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX ATH Chance Waz (Verbal to Baylor)

Brian Perroni predicted Chance Waz to Nebraska last night on 247s

http://247sports.com/Player/Chance-Waz-30543

[tweet]389948443273097216[/tweet]

Nub's 247 guy

Well this is awkward

989285.jpg

11/15 OV set for Nebraska

84 tackles, 7 INT's, 3 FF's

Waz' teammate Trai Mosley (nub commit) visited Oklahoma and received an offer

I'm expecting to read of his commitment to Nebraska before the weekend is over.

Man, you've really been all over Nebraska's involvement in his recruitment. Can't tell if it's because you're really worried about losing him or if you're just trying to stir the pot.

'14 TX ATH Chance Waz (Verbal to COLORADO)

Not sure why you'd commit to NU right now with the fanbase hating Bo and Bo hating the fanbase

Man, you've really been all over Nebraska's involvement in his recruitment. Can't tell if it's because you're really worried about losing him or if you're just trying to stir the pot.

Lol just passing along info on a commit

Slider is probably passing on info gained from his brother, since as a CSU fan, his brother has to adopt NU as his 'second team'

Any word?
Can't see any of the post or the article but a post from the NU 247 guy on their board says "Waz to talk to parents."

Idk, I don't see how you could go to Stinkin Lincoln with the coaching situation up there. Never a good thing to have a coach who hates the fans and fans who have unrealistic expectations despite not being a top program since the 90's who also hate the coach...unless it's NUb which makes it fantastic.

Can't see any of the post or the article but a post from the NU 247 guy on their board says "Waz to talk to parents."

Idk, I don't see how you could go to Stinkin Lincoln with the coaching situation up there. Never a good thing to have a coach who hates the fans and fans who have unrealistic expectations despite not being a top program since the 90's who also hate the coach...unless it's NUb which makes it fantastic.

Unknown.jpeg

Well, he has to do what he believes is best for him. Tough when you are 18. But I'd say, if he believes Mac is going to turn this around in the next couple of years, how could you pick lincoln over Boulder knowing the coaching staff recruiting you will be gone? Oh well, his mistake will be someone else's gain.

Like you didn't know this was coming

[tweet]407226159982579712[/tweet]

Don't care. He leveraged CU to ensure he had a scholarship and awaited what he thought was a better one. Maybe he fell in love with their weight room. Too bad he didn't look at the surrounding town. Lincoln and Nebraska is awful. Furthermore that program is close to imploding again and starting over. Best of luck to him.

I hope he isn't to attached to the coaching staff because if they make it past this year next will likely be their last.

Then he gets to deal with a whole new system and coaches that have made zero commitment to him.

Kid chose an 8-4 Nebraska team over a 4-8 Colorado team; not too difficult to figure out why they might be more appealing. Knowing what I know about Boulder and Lincoln and what I believe about the direction that Big Mac has us heading, it's not the choice I would have made, but whatever. On to the next man.

Back