What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX ILB Justin Phillips (Verbal to Oklahoma State)

White_Rabbit

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

6_435609.jpg

Pearland H.S. (Pearland, TX)

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 215
40: 4.59

Rivals Rating: 3*-5.5rr; unranked ILB
Scout Rating: 3*; #54 OLB
ESPN Rating: 3*-73; #25 ILB
247s Rating: 3*-87 rating; #26 ILB

Reported Offers:
COLORADO, Baylor, Boise St, Iowa State, Northwestern, Oklahoma State

247 and Scout are showing that we've offered.

Undersized, but that's the only question mark about him.

247 and Scout are showing that we've offered.

Undersized, but that's the only question mark about him.

Not undersized for college, particularly against spread offenses----Buffs aren't recruiting for the NFL. Osborne's MNC teams had a bunch of safety-sized LBs (6'0, 200-205 lbs). Its a speed game, baby!

Looks mature for his age and the fact that Northwestern offered is good sign academically.

I'd be happy to have him. I really like the film I'm seeing of the guys we're offering.

Not undersized for college, particularly against spread offenses----Buffs aren't recruiting for the NFL. Osborne's MNC teams had a bunch of safety-sized LBs (6'0, 200-205 lbs). Its a speed game, baby!

Looks mature for his age and the fact that Northwestern offered is good sign academically.

http://combines.underarmour.com/football/athletes/12473

Not sure when that was (looks like 2011) so I listed his hudl height and weight giving him the benefit of the doubt. Prospects have a way of being listed as taller and heavier than they really are, though.

Back