What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX OLB Lance Cottrell (PWO to Colorado)

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

1179756.jpg

Plano West High School (Plano, TX)

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 195
40: 4.8
Vertical: 31"

Rivals rating: 2*-5.3rr; unranked OLB
Scout rating: 3*, #74 OLB
ESPN rating: 3*-73 grade; #134 OLB
247s rating: 3*-80 grade, #109 OLB

Reported Offers: SMU

The linebacker has been hearing from some other programs, including Mississippi State and Colorado, where he has ties to the Buffs' new defensive line coach, Jim Jeffcoat.

"Jackson Jeffcoat played at Plano West and I am close to his dad, so he wants me to come check out Colorado," he said.

Cottrell did reiterate, however, that his commitment to SMU is solid.

"I'm still firm in my decision at SMU," he said.
http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1288772.html
hat tip to rejuvenated Scout via Annabel Stephan

Kid who has basically just been a edge rushing DE in high school committed in January as an OLB to SMU. Scout notes he has good leverage on the pass rush and high athletic potential.

This is how you build a team. Our walk-ons might be better than some of the previous scholarship players. :woot:

Woot!!!

:dance5::dance5:
:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:
Welcome to the black and gold!!!

Our WO program is in a lot better place than it's been.

Yeah. It's starting to feel like an extension of the roster like an NFL practice squad.

A lot of these guys look like they could develop into scholarship players.

Yeah. It's starting to feel like an extension of the roster like an NFL practice squad.

A lot of these guys look like they could develop into scholarship players.

In the past it seems like we brought in highly performing All State type guys who just didn't have the measurables to ever step on the field.

Back