What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA ATH Jay Jay Wilson (Verbal to Arizona State)

I think that's always been where he was projected even though most of us internet fans liked him more at safety.

I think ASU was recruiting him as an H-back type thing. We were recruiting him as a safety apparently.

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1722511

Colorado is recruiting Wilson for safety, with the possibility that he could see some action on offense as well. Arizona State projects him as an offensive player, while Utah is simply recruiting him as an athlete.

"Arizona State said the position I play would depend on what the play is, or the formation. I could be a tight end, wide receiver or slot,"

edit: oops, linked wrong article

Last edited:
My nuts are numb from all the steel toed boots to the groin I've taken this recruiting season.

I have a feeling that we cooled on him.

Absolutely, we cooled on a guy who would instantly be one of the better athletes on our roster and who had multiple P5 offers including from ranked schools, a guy who we put a lot of recruiting attention on and as mentioned brought in for an official the weekend before LOI day.

Unless he got caught trying to bang M2's wife and daughter I seriously doubt we cooled on him.

"Not going to do any good running around, waving my hands in the air, and saying we are all going to die"

Back