What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA ATH Quinten Pounds (Verbal to Washington)

I think it's admirable that he is making his choice based on information OTHER than the outcome of Saturday's game. Because that outcome won't really affect how he does at whichever school he chooses, so props to Quinten for looking at the big picture and where he can contribute in the future.

I'm a little down on the press conference, "pick the hat" routine. But whatever. I just think these kids are getting really narcissistic. I don't believe it is fair to me to have to sit through that stuff. I am more important than that.

I'm a little down on the press conference, "pick the hat" routine. But whatever. I just think these kids are getting really narcissistic. I don't believe it is fair to me to have to sit through that stuff. I am more important than that.
Is it ok that he's doing it on your lawn?

DBT, I just sent you some rep by accident, you might want to read it.
Would someone please neg rep me for AJ? My post is offensive. And AJ, I don't think you got the joke. I hope Quinten did since he, apparently, reads the board. And I was referring to these press conferences with the hat thing in general. I have no clue what Quinten's plan is/was. I don't have a problem with a nice, simple presser. I did not mean to imply that Quinten is narcissistic. :lol:

I am serious about the hat thing. I hate it. I hope he doesn't do it. I think it can come across as disrespectful to the teams not chosen.

Last edited:
B1KEysEIAAAUEAU.jpg:large

Would someone please neg rep me for AJ? My post is offensive. And AJ, I don't think you got the joke. I hope Quinten did since he, apparently, reads the board. And I was referring to these press conferences with the hat thing in general. I have no clue what Quinten's plan is/was. I don't have a problem with a nice, simple presser.

i am serious about the hat thing. I hate it. I hope he doesn't do it.

How about visors? C'mon Quinten, be a Buff!

The way I look at these things is that someone else will get an opportunity. Kind of a "His loss will be someone else's gain" kind of thing.

Last edited:
Got to get Ws in order win the recruiting battles. Downside of not having good recruiters. :huh: Kids are going to believe what they see on the field and win column not what MM is selling.

Maybe one day we'll win a legit H2H battle over a Pac school for a recruit. Sigh. But I'm sure the two star with no offers will be better than this guy

Sigh. But I'm sure the two star with no offers will be better than this guy

I am sure they are plenty.

That being said, extremely disappointing. We have to win these few PAC recruiting battle we are in. Have to figure out where we are falling short and close the gap

From phone

Lots of time until Feb.

But, still very disappointed that this staff couldn't hold on to a recruit we were first to offer. Honestly, if recruiting doesn't get better, Mac better look for some changes. That, or we will be a lower tier mediocre team for the next 3 years.

Back