What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA OLB Kyahva Tezino (Verbal to San Diego State)

Tough to understand how anyone could want to play for a jerk like Leach over someone like MacIntyre. And Pullman over Boulder? Not a wise decision
I don't think leach is a jerk, but a highly rated guy wanting to play defense for a coach who has said he doesn't care too much about defense is extremely odd

What a huge difference watching the Leach rant and Mac's speeches in 2014 Uncommon Season. Probably unfair to judge those two clips side by side; but Mac really shines in the CU video.

"**** you, **** me, **** everybody"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say what you will about Leach's rant, but his assessment of Baylor is gold.

Say what you will about Leach's rant, but his assessment of Baylor is gold.

Well, the best part is that Texas Tech won that game. If that's how he is after a win, can you imagine the dbaggery after a loss?

They guy is a complete jerk but is obviously the ultimate salesman. I'd be willing to bet many of his players would transfer, if given the opportunity.

Well, the best part is that Texas Tech won that game. If that's how he is after a win, can you imagine the dbaggery after a loss?

They guy is a complete jerk but is obviously the ultimate salesman. I'd be willing to bet many of his players would transfer, if given the opportunity.

Oh man this thread is awesome. I googled our new LB commit and this thread popped up. I had to create an account and repsond to this as it is pure gold. Leach is soooooooooo different than people think it is almost comical.

I live in Pullman, have for years and you can tell you that Leach is absolutely an awesome guy. You see him around town all the time, because he walks 4 miles and back to work every day. He will start of a converastion with anyone, take photos anything you want the guy is just beyond approachable.

I guess none of your have ever been in a football locker room over the years, as not everyone gets Capri Suns and Orange Slices after the games. He hates the media, they drive him nuts. That is why he likes Pullman so much no one is there to bug him. Yeah he will yell and scream drop the F bomb just like any coach will, but the kids absolutely love him. Most importantly their parents love him. He does not lie and shoots straight, parents and recruits appriciate it. Plus he graduates kids big time, school is #1 and football is #2 in his mind. He also has 3 of his former players on staff with him right now, so I don't buy the kids will transfer garbage. The only one's that have left in droves or tossed from the team(19 thrown off in a year for being criminals when he first got here)were those left from that clown Paul Wulff. Hands down the worst coach and recruiter in the history of college football. There are only 4 seniors on this team next year from his last class and only 3 will play a down in 2015. His recruiting of Big Sky and Mountain West talent is why WSU is where it is right now. He had to play 29 freshman this year just to survive.

Leach and his staff are just crushing the recruiting world right now, must be cause he is such at jerk right? WSU 23 commits, hell they got 6 in the last two days, with 3 of them being 4 star kids. They have the 5th best class in the PAC 12 right now and the 29th best in the nation as of this AM. Their 23 kids have over 100 FBS offers, that is big boy recruiting and it is due to Leach, his staff and the new WSU facilities. I have been in their new football building that opened in July it is rediculous, I mean rediculous. 150 million bucks put into the stadium in 3 years equals recruits and really good ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhiTqAQp8fU

See you in 2015

We have a rule about recruit threads, meaning don't put this **** in them coug. Go to the football forum to state your argument for the pirate.

Oh man this thread is awesome. I googled our new LB commit and this thread popped up. I had to create an account and repsond to this as it is pure gold. Leach is soooooooooo different than people think it is almost comical.

I live in Pullman, have for years and you can tell you that Leach is absolutely an awesome guy. You see him around town all the time, because he walks 4 miles and back to work every day. He will start of a converastion with anyone, take photos anything you want the guy is just beyond approachable.

I guess none of your have ever been in a football locker room over the years, as not everyone gets Capri Suns and Orange Slices after the games. He hates the media, they drive him nuts. That is why he likes Pullman so much no one is there to bug him. Yeah he will yell and scream drop the F bomb just like any coach will, but the kids absolutely love him. Most importantly their parents love him. He does not lie and shoots straight, parents and recruits appriciate it. Plus he graduates kids big time, school is #1 and football is #2 in his mind. He also has 3 of his former players on staff with him right now, so I don't buy the kids will transfer garbage. The only one's that have left in droves or tossed from the team(19 thrown off in a year for being criminals when he first got here)were those left from that clown Paul Wulff. Hands down the worst coach and recruiter in the history of college football. There are only 4 seniors on this team next year from his last class and only 3 will play a down in 2015. His recruiting of Big Sky and Mountain West talent is why WSU is where it is right now. He had to play 29 freshman this year just to survive.

Leach and his staff are just crushing the recruiting world right now, must be cause he is such at jerk right? WSU 23 commits, hell they got 6 in the last two days, with 3 of them being 4 star kids. They have the 5th best class in the PAC 12 right now and the 29th best in the nation as of this AM. Their 23 kids have over 100 FBS offers, that is big boy recruiting and it is due to Leach, his staff and the new WSU facilities. I have been in their new football building that opened in July it is rediculous, I mean rediculous. 150 million bucks put into the stadium in 3 years equals recruits and really good ones.

See you in 2015
This is why you don't post sour patch grapes post commitment disses. Not a bad first post, although you suck at embedding. Anyways, I love the pirate. He always loses to us. Thanks for 2012 btw.

See you in 2015

you mean ridiculous

See you in 2015

Not every coach uses that language. Ones with class and integrity don't.

I think Mike Leach should be declared a conference landmark and given a lifetime contract at any school of his choosing in the PAC 12 other than CU.
Fat little girlfriends. Dating advice. Locking up kids in storage sheds. 5 dead hookers (allegedly)... The fun never stops with this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See you in 2015

We have seen Leach's act for quite a while. You have to remember, he coached TT, a former conference opponenet for quite a while. I like him. But he was always kind enough to provide a W for us even when we were awful (2006, 2007, 2012 etc.) I think he might be the only current D1 HC we have a winning record against, so you have that going for you.

See you in 2015
Harrrrrr matey!

Um... you have been a member since September of 2011 with 33 posts...

See you in 2015

Newb - You act like we havent been around Mike leach since 1999 when he was the Oklahoma OC. You've had 3 years of Leach most of us have had 13 years of Mike in our conference and if you use the pretty sweet little search function you'll realize not a lot bad gets said about the bat-****y crazy Pirate on this site. I'm glad he's in our conference. He'd never be a fit at CU but he's entertaining as **** and pretty much always loses to CU.

Ask Marquess Wilson (WR - Chicago Bears) how he feels about Mike Leach. Wazzu's all time leading receiver left school early (mid year), costing himself millions as he fell to the 7th round, because of "abuse from Mike Leach and his staff". You can also ask Craig and Adam James how they feel about Mike Leach.

Ask Marquess Wilson (WR - Chicago Bears) how he feels about Mike Leach. Wazzu's all time leading receiver left school early (mid year), costing himself millions as he fell to the 7th round, because of "abuse from Mike Leach and his staff". You can also ask Craig and Adam James how they feel about Mike Leach.

Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU... allegedly. I'm not going to take his word for anything.

Back