What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA QB Sheriron Jones (Transferring again?)

DBag interviewer was the one that mentions ASU and UoA, wouldn't count them as the favorite.

I don't know if I read an update or was taking the post from cmgoods, but that interview wasn't anything like I thought it was going to be. Media dude was asking leading questions. The glorified JUCO of the PAC and the *********** might be his top two, but not from that interview.

From phone

What I wrote was from I believe Scout not 247 like the video

Bleacher Report made comparisons of the Top 10 QBs in this recruiting class to an NFL QB who is similar.

Sheriron was included in this Top 10. Here's what BP had to say:

At 6'2" and 180 pounds, 4-star quarterback Sheriron Jones can make something out of nothing with ease. He's an athletic field general who can elude rushers and escape traffic.

Jones has some rawness to his game, but he has more magic. The California native shows good arm strength to all areas of the field, and when he's in sync with his mechanics, he's terrific.

His athletic and improvisational ability are both a lot like that of Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.

Want, Want, Want, Want. Not sure if I am being clear about this, but just to be blunt, we NEED this guy. He can come in with our new facilities and help turn us into a perennial top 20 team.

I believe we are on our way to that, but a QB of his caliber can accelerate the process in terms of making us better ASAP and also attracting other top talent. Finger's crossed.

Latest Scout interview does not reveal much... but sounds like he is starting to realize his original timeline will not work.

Sorry my response was pretty assholish

He'd be a big get
No problem. I really don't know much about this stuff, so I'm glad you guys are on top of it! It seems most people get there info from a paid Rivals subscription. Is that right?

No problem. I really don't know much about this stuff, so I'm glad you guys are on top of it! It seems most people get there info from a paid Rivals subscription. Is that right?

Ditto. I won't part with hard-cash for those recruiting sites. The info shared here on AB is just as good, almost as timely, and is provided with an air of honesty.

Ditto. I won't part with hard-cash for those recruiting sites. The info shared here on AB is just as good, almost as timely, and is provided with an air of honesty.

The info on BuffStampede is second to none. The community here is far and away the best. JM2C.

Florida since Muschamp took over has been a waste of great talent. He's done a shockingly bad job.

Back to the recruit. With respect to Lynott, who I want dearly at CU, Sheriron is my unicorn-want.

Back