What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA QB Sheriron Jones (Transferring again?)

Fwiw, Jones was crystal balled to Florida by one of the 247 writers from the Florida site. Florida's offense has sucked, but their new OC is pretty good. Kurt Roper is a Cutcliffe protege and did some good things with Duke's offense. That offer doesn't give me a warm fuzzy.

Fwiw, Jones was crystal balled to Florida by one of the 247 writers from the Florida site. Florida's offense has sucked, but their new OC is pretty good. Kurt Roper is a Cutcliffe protege and did some good things with Duke's offense. That offer doesn't give me a warm fuzzy.

The last time Florida tangled with us they lost out on Nick Kasa. Florida wants none of us in recruiting... lol

I get the feeling that Jones likes the prestige of a UF offer and
'Tini could be OC there and he still might commit. Gators have been relevant in his lifetime which trumps (for many) what CU might become ( or not).

Saying Florida has been relevant is quite the understatement. Two national championships in the last ten years. Multiple BCS bowls including a sugar bowl two years ago. Obviously last year they were terrible but they lost a s*** load of players to season ending injuries. It was crazy.

[tweet]466712729470791680[/tweet]
[video=youtube;dahihZAW2Aw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahihZAW2Aw[/video]

Tennessee was all in on Gentry, who just chose Texas, which is why they have more offers out now. Gotta admit Butch has recruited better than I expected coming out of Cinncy.

Not sure the writer understands the recent trend difference in the crystal ball predictions

Gotta say,that crystal ball deal is a great marketing gimmick.

From phone

:nod:

9 times out of 10, it boils down to making a guess based on location + prestige. But the press is lazy and it's something to spice up an article with some zero work word count.

This guy would be a fantastic get. His timing with Sefo would work great to his advantage and would take his and our game to a new level. 2 years as a backup and then the starter is a great formula for a dual-threat QB to develop and stay healthy. Though I wouldn't be sad about seeing him in games earlier either.

I absolutely love that he's a legit dual-threat, but most of his highlights are him in the pocket, that says a lot. I've always been weary of the dual-threat QBs, but I like Sheriron a lot, not your typical dual-threat.

This guy would be a fantastic get. His timing with Sefo would work great to his advantage and would take his and our game to a new level. 2 years as a backup and then the starter is a great formula for a dual-threat QB to develop and stay healthy. Though I wouldn't be sad about seeing him in games earlier either.

I absolutely love that he's a legit dual-threat, but most of his highlights are him in the pocket, that says a lot. I've always been weary of the dual-threat QBs, but I like Sheriron a lot, not your typical dual-threat.

He ain't coming here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been coming for a long time. Big recruiting loss in a year of opportunity.

woot! my balls finally dropped!

(I wasn't sure what thread to post this in)

Could be a candidate for a late steal if Muschamp gets the axe. Just in case, I'll root for them to go winless this year.

'15 CA QB Sheriron Jones (Verbal to Florida)

Why would you not do that anyway?

I keep the "hope they lose all their games" club relatively small. Texas and Nebraska are perennial members. Notre Dame has been known to make an appearance or two.

Why can programs recruit pac12 country and pac12 teams can't go it I sec country? **** espn and their hype.

Why can programs recruit pac12 country and pac12 teams can't go it I sec country? **** espn and their hype.
Maybe SEC country athletes can't qualify for PAC schools but PAC country athletes can easily get into SEC schools?

Back