What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA QB Sheriron Jones (Transferring again?)

Defense is great, but Florida fans do not think they have anything at WR or QB. Muschamp is a awful coach and UF fans aren't going to let UF become the 4th best football team in Florida. Unless he wins 10 he's gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are painting with a pretty broad brush. A lot of Florida fans are optimistic about driskel under roper. Dunbar and Fullwood are good wide receivers. Demarcus Robinson has elite level talent and had a good spring game. If he keeps his nose clean, which isn't a sure thing, he could make a big difference.

You are painting with a pretty broad brush. A lot of Florida fans are optimistic about driskel under roper. Dunbar and Fullwood are good wide receivers. Demarcus Robinson has elite level talent and had a good spring game. If he keeps his nose clean, which isn't a sure thing, he could make a big difference.

You're also painting with a broad brush in your comments. The stats however are not in favor of Muschamp staying around seeing as how he lost to a FCS team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we sure that he hasn't decided to take his talents to Barcelona?

barcelona.gif

Florida just fired their head coach Muschamp. I wonder if he might re-open his recruitment.... Hmmm

I thought about this yesterday morning and I had to call the doctor after 4 hours.

Shoulda pmed me. Could hooked you up with cookies to help relieve yourself.
Go gators
Go buffs
Go Sheriron

Guess he did not want to compete with Sparkles' bitch for the starting spot.

I'll go ahead and say it: the coaches should give him a call.

I'd have no problem with that. Jones was CU's number one target this year - maybe regardless of position - and he's back on the market.

Forgive my ignorance but what was the Chason Virgil fiasco?

From what I recall, "fiasco" is not quite the correct word. IIRC, Virgil announced on twitter that he would choose between CU and Miss. St. No one here or any recruiting site had any idea we were recruiting him. Everyone got super excited then 2 days later he chose Miss. St. and that was the end if a 2 day high.

Typed with thumbs.

Back