What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA RB Donald Gordon (Signed to COLORADO)

Could see a big jump in Sefo's efficiency with a RB back there who is a threat to make plays happen. Slow down the pass rush and make the LBs hesitate respecting the run opening some holes in the zones for recievers.

Quality RB can have a much bigger impact on an offense than his statistics indicate.

We should get him to our homecoming with Salaam being the Master of Ceremonies. Just to seal the deal.

This RB corp could use a legit big play threat. We have good RBs who can make 10-15 yard plays, but not one who can break it wide open. I hope Gordon is the guy we need. Hope he can catch too...that would be an improvement.

FLounder, take the time to cite your source please. Even if it's just a tweet, embed the tweet using [tweet ] [/tweet ] tags (take out the spaces).

Thanks.

Doing a quick google search. It appears that yahoo/rivals has some information but I don't have a sub.

His rankings are all over. Has he not been evaluated much or hit up many camps? Sorry if it's been talked about and I missed it.

His rankings are all over. Has he not been evaluated much or hit up many camps? Sorry if it's been talked about and I missed it.

It appears that other than the ESPN one, the other rankings are place holders. No real way to tell if ESPN is overly high on this prospect or if they have him ranked where he should be.

No one knew who he was before CU offered. Then folks started looking at his highlight tapes and some of his statistical performances.

Similar to Montez in that someone could put a 4* on him based on having the right body, measurables and production... or put a 2* on him based on not being known heading into his senior year and having so few offers... and it's hard to argue against either opinion.

I know that some of you were nervous when you saw his thread bumped... but nothing but good news, guys!

[tweet]520016744153247745[/tweet]

UrbanDictionary translation:

TYBG is an abbreviation of 'Thank You Based God'.

It's a way of showing your thankfulness to Bay Area rapper Lil B The Based God.

Lil B: "I f*cked your b*tch."
Me: "TYBG! You could f*ck my sister too."

UrbanDictionary translation:

TYBG is an abbreviation of 'Thank You Based God'.

It's a way of showing your thankfulness to Bay Area rapper Lil B The Based God.

Lil B: "I f*cked your b*tch."
Me: "TYBG! You could f*ck my sister too."

Buffnik: A fan of the University of Colorado Athletics.

A regulator of idots.

Omniscient.

35-year old weightlifting hipster.

Buffnik: A fan of the University of Colorado Athletics.

A regulator of idots.

Omniscient.

35-year old weightlifting hipster.

OK. :lol:

For the record, I didn't know what TYBG meant and figured others didn't either. Thought I'd try to avoid any confusion in a recruit thread. :smile2:

Anyway, friggin' allsome that Gordon is killing it in the classroom. It's a good bet that he had some things to clean up on the transcript after transferring high schools.

I know that some of you were nervous when you saw his thread bumped... but nothing but good news, guys!

[tweet]520016744153247745[/tweet]
this is Allsome - Way to go Donald keep up the great work. Not many are recognized for that achievement. Congratulations !

Congrats. Great to see accomplishments in the classroom. Gordon will fit in well with the Buffs.

Back