What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA S Jalen Rakim Moore (Verbal to Oregon State)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

image_517.jpg

Upland H.S. (Upland, CA)

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 186
40: 4.56

Rivals rating: 2*-5.4rr; unranked S
Scout rating:
ESPN rating:
247s rating: 2*-79 grade; unranked S

Reported Offers: Alcorn State, Oregon State, South Dakota State

Anyone have any insight here? 100 tackles and 7 interceptions as a junior at Denver East.

Chatted with him a few weeks ago, he wrote "New Mexico State, CSU, Nevada and some other d2 schools" interested. Looks like a big hitter. Playing 7-on-7 with a California team coming up, plays basketball for Denver East, too.

Defensive MVP for Denver East last year with 80 tackles, 7 INTs and 4 FFs.

http://collegelevelathletes.com/recruits/profiles/jalen-moore-0

From the 2013 NUC All-America Week in Myrtle Beach:

North team award winners...

Jalen Moore, DB, Denver East, CO
[url]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2708813/jalen-moore#[/URL]
Size: 6-1/190

Comments:
Unfortunately Moore had to leave a tad early to catch a flight home, but he did not go unnoticed. His size and willingness to play downhill near the line of scrimmage was impressive. He loves to uncoil from the hips just before contact inflicting as much power as possible into the ball carrier. Like Johnson he also has excellent lateral movement tracking ball carriers all over the field. In my notes I see on more than one occasion referencing his ability to play the run. This is a guy Colorado and Colorado State need to evaluate ASAP.

Jalen got hooked up with some highlights from Under the Radar. Nice to see them dipping into Colorado, but I'd imagine it's because he plays 7s in Cali. I like their videos, because who wants to watch 15 minutes of Hudl film!

[video=youtube;EPsAzpF2kKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPsAzpF2kKc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

BssubSKCUAAqitq.jpg

From the All-Colorado photo shoot ...

All-Colorado Team: "It's a blessing. Just getting better. The guys out here are on the same grind as I am, trying to go Division-I."

Recruiting interest: "It's going good. Schools showing more interest, Wyoming, Alcorn State, Grambling, New Mexico State and Oregon State is showing a little interest. CSU, they want me to come up to the camp. I've just talked to them on Twitter, coach [Al] Simmons. They say they like my game, they just say they want to see me in person."

Summer camps: "I've just been to CU, San Diego State and Washington."

Contact with the Buffs: "I talk to coach [Troy] Walters."

Wow. Upland would be a top 5A program in CO every year. That's awesome he went there and played and got noticed.

Back