What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA WR Tony Brown (Transfer to COLORADO)

****in' A! I'm just a little bit excited over here about this one!
freakout2.gif
I still remember watching his HS film and thinking it was one of the best WR recruits I'd ever watched film on. Let's just say I am right there with ya.

Glad he's finally making it here...we could really use the depth at WR :ROFLMAO: #embarrassmentofriches
I'm thinking about how much youth we're trying to develop in the secondary. When Brown gets here, we'll have a 4* with 2 years of college experience running scout team against them. That is a very big deal.

I'm thinking about how much youth we're trying to develop in the secondary. When Brown gets here, we'll have a 4* with 2 years of college experience running scout team against them. That is a very big deal.
Those young secondary players are getting quite the baptism of fire playing against a second team squad of Ento, Winfree, KD Nixon, etc. They won't see a big step up in talent on game day. That said, we are so very short on experience back there.

Back