What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA WR Tony Brown (Transfer to COLORADO)

No changes to favorites according to today's article.

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1672245

"We haven't talked much about recruiting," Moschetti said. "I talked to his dad a couple weeks ago right after Nebraska offered him.

"They're in no rush to make a decision. They want to go see some schools and get to know coaches. They've mentioned Colorado, Nebraska, Washington State and Utah. Those are pretty much his top schools right now."

Think it is safe to say he is either at the top of the WR board or close to it.

8 catches, 164 yards, 2 TDs on Thursday night. Has had at least 100 yards and a TD in every game this season.

We can sell early playing time here. We are losing two seniors who are currently in the regular rotation after this season.

Brown is right at the top of my list of guys I'm hoping the Buffs sign this year.

Pounds will be playing in the secondary. Brown will be playing WR. Neither were back up plans

Would be huge! Tony has great potential and would help put us in position. Literally.

Our WR lineup would be downright bad***.

And so are our soon to be completed facilities!

Glad to get the visit. It also sounds like UCLA checked in on him recently and he now lists a UCLA offer

Just watched his senior film. He is on the top of my board. Not much not to like from his film, IMO

Back