What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA WR Tony Brown (Transfer to COLORADO)

Coaches can legitimately sell early playing time and the offense here.

Absolutely. Lindgren likes to spread the ball around in this offense. And while Fields, Bobo and Lee had nice freshman campaigns none of them took ownership of being the WR2 after Spruce.

Visiting December 5th.

Got through his Texas Tech and Nebraska visits without committing. No OVs scheduled after CU right now (according to Rivals).

According to rivals he's deciding next Friday after our visit. No OV to UCLA until January so he seems like a Plan B type recruit for them. We could definitely be in good position with him. Finalists of Texas Tech, Nebraska (no coach), CU, UCLA

Not sure an ov is relevant to UCLA given his location. Probably been there a bunch. I doubt they have room.

Really want this guy. Probably more important for 2015 than Gordon. We really need more size in our WR corp. More Bobos.

This bus is about to roll. Tony could be a huge part of that. Get onboard.

Glad he liked his visit!

I understand Utah and UCLA are leaning on him pretty heavy so don't hold your breath. Hopefully his coach Mike Moschetti will help him see the light in Boulder

Trust me utahs all over him, they just lost a lot of seniors and Anderson at WR there. I hope he chooses the buffs cause they need him. I've heard either Dunston or Ross are possibly moving to cb to keep them healthy. They'll both miss spring cause of injury though.

Well, you sure seem to have a lot of information. From current Buffs to recruiting. Strange Brown has not once mentioned Utah and is committing next week. But will keep an eye out, thanks

From phone

My friend works for the athletic dept there at Utah.

Think Moschetti can get him to Boulder? Hope he atleast puts in his 2 cents.

Well, you sure seem to have a lot of information. From current Buffs to recruiting. Strange Brown has not once mentioned Utah and is committing next week. But will keep an eye out, thanks

From phone

My friend works for the athletic dept there at Utah.

Think Moschetti can get him to Boulder? Hope he atleast puts in his 2 cents.
Probably one thing for Utah to really want him and be mutual with Brown. Everything I've read doesn't mention Utah but its not like that matters all that much. I'm sure Moschetti will do what is best for each of his kids, but I'd think he will throw a few good words in.

Lots of great feedback recently. Good stuff.

We want Tony! :nod:

Last edited:
[tweet]542731178445250560[/tweet]

Still an uphill battle, and you have to think UCLA will get their say, but NICE. :gobuffs:

When they get that indoor practice facility and the Dal Ward renovation finished it'll hopefully be a big Recruiting game changer. That's been a long train coming, should've gotten that rolling a long time ago it funds are low. Will it be completed by spring ball? Or how far along are they? Anyone know?

Back