What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA WR Tony Brown (Transfer to COLORADO)

bell-ringer-jack-off-o.gif

bell_ringer.gif

Just shoot me if we lose a recruit to these goobers.

This from an interview with one of the bell ringers.

VTM: What are you hoping to do after graduating from Tech?
Greg: When it comes to graduation, I will graduate with a degree in History in the Fall of 2014. Everyone asks me what I'm going to do with a degree in history, and as of now, nothing. I currently work in the construction industry, along with school, and Saddle Tramps. As of now, I'm looking at construction management. I have honestly learned more in my 7 years in construction than I have yet at Tech.

That's a great endorsement for a school, right there.

Those gifs creep me out, y'all just to have to keep putting them up. Put a damn snake up while your at it. I went to tech for 2 years, you don't want to live there. Come on TB, be a buff.

I imagine, other than the wining and dining during an OV, that Tony already knows what he can expect out of UCLA and Pasadena should he choose to go to school there.

I have first hand experience with the DPBFHTT (Devil Psycho Bitch from Hell - Texas Tech version). He doesn't want any part of that!

We could really use Tony. In the last two years, we have had two different leading receivers combine for 189 catches for 2541 yards. That has to be some type of two year record - and both did it with Sefo as the QB. He could be next in line to be part of that legacy.

I imagine, other than the wining and dining during an OV, that Tony already knows what he can expect out of UCLA and Pasadena should he choose to go to school there.

Pasadena is like 25 miles from the UCLA campus. He would play his home games there, but the campus isn't anywhere near the Rose Bowl. Just sayin'.

I attended Texas Tech for one year. A year I will never get back. My kids attended CU. There is absolutely no comparison.

Last edited:
Our offense is going to rock...... Love Tony in this mix.... Sincerely hope this comes to be......

If he has a big announcement on Thursday and picks us over UCLA and TT then does that turn some heads among recruits?
Maybe but not sure we have space for much more anyway. I know HCMM will make it work but after a few of these almost sure thing commits come through, and if we get Brown, we may be closing the class unless someone like bartlett wants in and then HCMM will have to make it work.

Brown would be our top recruit next to Lynott. If he decides CU is where he wants to play, the coaches will make room for him. Same with Roddie, for that matter

With Brown talking about taking an OV to UCLA in January, I feel like Thursday's announcement is more of an elimination of either TTU of CU than it is a commitment.

Back