What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 LA RB Kendall Bussey (Verbal to Texas A&M)

I love watching his teammates. Do the WRs make a single useful block at any point in that film?

Holy hell. That was awesome... just 10 straight minutes of him raining fire on opposing defenses. Plus, he did everything you could ask a back to do:

Outrun the fastest players on the defense? yes, by a lot.
Jump cut a poor kid out of his shoes? Yep.
Devastate multiple kids on return and pass blocks? done, and done.
Return TDs where he only barely corrals the ball? Sure, it's only sporting.

He doesn't even get tackled until the 7 minute mark. i know it's highlights, but the fact that he had enough of them to string them back to back for 7 minutes without getting tackled is incredible.

I almost can't bring myself to visit this thread anymore if and until he verbals to CU... too much want.

Just .... wow. Granted, I don't watch a lot of player videos and admittedly have only a novice eye for recognizing FB talent, but that one was the most impressive I've seen since I began watching potential CU recruit films in the last ~5 years.

If he's not a 5* star RB then I don't know what is. He's fast, he's quick, he's thick, he blocks, he runs by guys, and I'm willing to bet he would run through guys if any of them could touch him. I guess he's short but RB is probably the one position where you could say that height doesn't really matter as long as your athleticism makes up for it.

If he's not a 5* star RB then I don't know what is. He's fast, he's quick, he's thick, he blocks, he runs by guys, and I'm willing to bet he would run through guys if any of them could touch him. I guess he's short but RB is probably the one position where you could say that height doesn't really matter as long as your athleticism makes up for it.
A three and four star running back?

Back