What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 TNFR RB Aaron Baltazar (Signed to COLORADO)

Now here's a name that your friendly neighborhood BSU fan hasn't heard in a while.

FWIW...Baltazar when he was playing for BSU as a true freshman was a major stud. He passed everybody but Ajayi on the BSU RB depth chart almost immediately. He was considered by many people in our fanbase to be a future star in the making and a leading contender to take over the backfield after Ajayi went pro. (Assuming the recovery from the injury went well.)

His talent when he's on the field is undeniable. There's been some issues keeping him there, but he's got a lot of nice upside potential and I wish Colorado the best of luck landing him and Baltazar himself well with his future football career.

Now here's a name that your friendly neighborhood BSU fan hasn't heard in a while.

FWIW...Baltazar when he was playing for BSU as a true freshman was a major stud. He passed everybody but Ajayi on the BSU RB depth chart almost immediately. He was considered by many people in our fanbase to be a future star in the making and a leading contender to take over the backfield after Ajayi went pro. (Assuming the recovery from the injury went well.)

His talent when he's on the field is undeniable. There's been some issues keeping him there, but he's got a lot of nice upside potential and I wish Colorado the best of luck landing him and Baltazar himself well with his future football career.

Nice to hear. Thanks for the info.

One of the previously linked articles mentioned 5th game of Frosh year at BSU.

I know, but I thought I remembered him tearing it in high school too. Figured Jim might know, there doesn't seem to be much on rivals about his recruitment after he decommitted from UW.

Some great info. Thanks

I know, but I thought I remembered him tearing it in high school too. Figured Jim might know, there doesn't seem to be much on rivals about his recruitment after he decommitted from UW.

He missed five games his junior year in high school because of ankle and knee issues, but I don't know anything else further back beyond that I'm afraid.

If you're looking for some additional information on Baltazar, including some of his early life story and his junior year offseason knee surgery.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/sep/06/bound-boise-state/

Long article and a lot of BSU stuff (sorry) but the injury information is on the second page of it.

Last edited:
Well, Adam has confirmed that Aaron has said that he intends to enroll at CU over the summer once he finishes up JUCO this year. (Normally, this would be under the 24 hour rule, but as it's a quasi- "commitment" and Ringo already posted most of this info, making an exception here).

Should we add this as a verbal? It's kind of a weird case, especially since Aaron won't count as part of the class.

He missed five games his junior year in high school because of ankle and knee issues, but I don't know anything else further back beyond that I'm afraid.

If you're looking for some additional information on Baltazar, including some of his early life story and his junior year offseason knee surgery.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/sep/06/bound-boise-state/

Long article and a lot of BSU stuff (sorry) but the injury information is on the second page of it.

Thanks dude. Looks like I was off on that one.

Experience and some size. He has been through the drill before with a top program. Welcome addition.

Welcome to the Black n Gold Aaron. Excellent timing on your part!

Stay focused in school between now and then :nod:

Glad to have you Aaron! Your experience, and a program on the rise, good combo. Welcome.

Welcome to COLORADO Young Buff ! Glad to have you here and look forward to you doing great things. Thank You

Back