What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 TX S Willie Sykes (Verbal to Arkansas)

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

4_860240.jpg

Spring H.S. (Spring, TX)

Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 173
40: 4.46

Rivals rating: 2*-5.4rr; unranked CB
Scout rating: 2*; unranked CB
ESPN rating: 3*-76 grade; #63 S
247s rating: 3*-85 grade; #80 CB

Reported Offers: Fresno State, McNeese State, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oregon State, Purdue, Southern Miss, Utah

Last edited:
[tweet]465562934589280256[/tweet]

247 lists us in his Top 3 along with Florida State and aTm (no offers from either, or CU). Utah offered

Spoke to the 6-foot, 178-pound Sykes yesterday. Offers from Southern Miss and Utah, camping with the Buffs June 1. Nephew of former Buff Dennis Collier.

Here's that interview with Willie if you have a subscription. He has a lot of versatility in the defensive backfield and said he feels at home at corner.

"Watching Oregon play, it's just so electric, the Oregon uniforms and everything like that. It'd be nice. � Most recruits, especially in this generation, looking good plays a big part."

From the same link

Camped with Colorado this summer at Houston Baptist, don't think the Buffs ever offered. Talked to one of Sykes' teammates the other day, he made it sound like Willie is a lock for Minnesota.

I swear, Wazzu has had about 40 guys committed to them at one time or another during this cycle. I expected the early bump coming off a bowl season, but when they started losing those guys I was surprised they rebounded so well. Now they're losing guys again, so who knows what that class will look like on Signing Day.

I vaguely remember when your program didn't suck. Sucking less than us doesn't mean you don't still suck dead donkey ass.

**** off and die.

Funny, I thought that program did die, and with it, all of its clingers on. I guess maybe they just don't get any national attention, so I don't notice. And I have so many trolls on ignore I never notice them, either.

Back