What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT DE T.J. Fehoko (Verbal to Washington State)

KyleM.

Recruiting Moderator
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

247 Sports

i

Cottonwood HS (Salt Lake City, Utah)

Ht: 6'1
Wt: 245
40: 4.7

Rivals rating: 3*-5.5rr; unranked WDE
Scout rating: 3*; #87 DE
ESPN rating: 3*-79 grade; #40 DE
247s rating: 3*-85; #49 SDE

Reported Offers: COLORADO,
Army, Hawaii, Idaho State, New Mexico State, Oregon State, Pittsburgh, Southern Utah, Utah, Utah State, Vanderbilt, Washington State, Weber State

Last edited by a moderator:
[video=youtube;w2agv1adfcM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2agv1adfcM[/video]

Picked up a Buffs offer this week. 100 total tackles and 34 sacks as a junior according to his Scout profile, Hudl video and Maxpreps. Scout's profile says he had 7.5 in one game. Definitely linebacker potential. Supposedly seven total offers, but not sure what they all are yet. Three from the Pac-12 with Colorado, Oregon State and ESPN lists a Utah offer.

I asked T.J. via Twitter if he had any interest in the Buffs he wrote: "yes sir! they're on the top of the list! they've shown me a lot of Love. so that's a definitely from me."

T.J. is first cousins with Breiden Fehoko, four-star DT from Farrington in Honolulu, who has one of the longer 2015 offer sheets to this point. Breiden's older brother V.J. is a linebacker for Utah. There's a lot of football in the Fehoko family.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/qRkOrRFC80m7B40iSHiZhQ/cousins-breiden-and-tj-fehoko-are-americas-top-high-school-football-sack-leaders.htm

Last edited:
Picked up a Buffs offer this week. 100 total tackles and 34 sacks as a junior according to his Scout profile, Hudl video and Maxpreps. Scout's profile says he had 7.5 in one game. Supposedly seven total offers, but not sure what they all are yet. Three from the Pac-12 with Colorado, Oregon State and ESPN lists a Utah offer.

I asked T.J. via Twitter if he had any interest in the Buffs he wrote: "yes sir! they're on the top of the list! they've shown me a lot of Love. so that's a definitely from me."
Excellent news and great scoop there. I have never heard of any body at any level having 34 sacks in 1 year. In fact those are great career numbers for HS or college.

Just watched his video. Dude is like a 1-man wrecking crew. Even if he is playing against Peewee teams (I know he is not) his numbers and style of play (like a cannonball) is impressive.

Of all the 2015 recruits we have offered on D, he is by far my favorite at this point. One of the weakest part of our D is getting a consistent pass rush. I bet he would play early in his true frosh year and probably start by end of year. He is a beast and appears good at defending the run too so he is not 1 dimensional.

We should go all out for this guy.

He can get after the QB. TJ and NJ could make a nice pass-rushing duo in this class.

Spoke with Cottonwood coach Greg Croshaw, he said every school, but one, that has been though to see Fehoko has offered. Most have said Fehoko could have started for them or played last season.

Croshaw said Colorado was one of, if not the first, to show true interest ... and it's blown up since. Croshaw said he isn't a big stats guy, but remembered Fehoko having three sacks in the first series of a game last season. Cottonwood is 5A in Utah. Major players involved in the likes of Notre Dame, Stanford and plenty of Pac-12 others.

Last edited:
A little shorter than ideal but 34 sacks says he knows how to get to the QB. Elvis Dummerville is proof that you don't have to be tall to rush the passer.

Would also be great to get a quality kid out of Utah.

[tweet]454852086232932354[/tweet]

His dad seems to like CU quite a bit. Also the guy in the BYU shirt appears to be his older brother SJ Fehoko, a '14 OLB/S. Likely a potential walk-on candidate

Last edited:
[tweet]454857522034118656[/tweet]

Also read into this what you want, but his dad has posted numerous unofficials and this is the only one where they are wearing the team's gear

[tweet]454852086232932354[/tweet]

His dad seems to like CU quite a bit. Also the guy in the BYU shirt appears to be his older brother SJ Fehoko, a '14 OLB/S. Likely a potential walk-on candidate

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1666716/#highlights/69431381

Looks like a kid who simply quit growing to early. The 5"8" may be stretching it a little bit but the kid looks like a guy who loves playing football.

If T.J. comes to CU and his brother walks on I'd be happy with both ends of the deal. SJ looks at a minimum like a guy who would be a solid addition to the scout team and while probably to small to ever be a defensive regular could make some noise on coverage teams. He looks to have speed, quickness, aggressiveness, everything you want in a FB player, except that size.

Fehoko is a high motor player that was clearly one of the best athletes on the field when he played. He would make a great addition to the defense. He played on a team that has allowed its athletic players a lot of freedom over the years. Although Cottonwood hasn't done well, the good players get opportunities to excel. He used this freedom and athletic ability to dominate less gifted players. He would do very well with the disciplined but supportive atmosphere created by Coach Mac and his staff. They could really coach this kid, already gifted, up, way up. Hopefully, he will be wise in his choice. With this staff, he has great potential. It would be fantastic to see him in black and gold.

The hair. We haven't seen such glorious hair since Sabatino Chen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T.J.'s father asked if I'd share that S.J. plans to take a two year mission and will not be walking on at this time. And they loved their visit.

Last edited:
Next commit? DE would be interesting going forward with Falo and Fehoko in the fold

Great recruit! I'm seeing some great signs with this 2015 class. Seems like we're in the ear of better players each progressive year.

Among his peers at the prep level, he is a BEAST! Love that he loves CU. Nice family to boot. Sure hope we get to see the big guy in Black and Gold!

Back