What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT DE T.J. Fehoko (Verbal to Washington State)

Not only did he have 34 sacks, but 100 tackles and 7 forced fumbles are big time numbers. He's not just a one-trick pony.

Do you think he could put on weight to move inside? Then his height wouldn't be as much of a factor. With how Mac recruits its tough to know where he envisions guys ending up, as he seems to have a vision for guys where other coaches might take them for what they have been not where they want them to be. I could see him playing any position in the front seven (rush OLB, not coverage).

Excited to watch him wreak havoc on QBs! Great get for the Buffs! I saw him all over the place with his family at the spring game.

Not only did he have 34 sacks, but 100 tackles and 7 forced fumbles are big time numbers. He's not just a one-trick pony.

Do you think he could put on weight to move inside? Then his height wouldn't be as much of a factor. With how Mac recruits its tough to know where he envisions guys ending up, as he seems to have a vision for guys where other coaches might take them for what they have been not where they want them to be. I could see him playing any position in the front seven (rush OLB, not coverage).

Excited to watch him wreak havoc on QBs! Great get for the Buffs! I saw him all over the place with his family at the spring game.

I think that's the idea. See how his body develops and whether he'll be a DE, a swing DL or grow into being a DT.

Even if he grows substantially heavier I like the idea of a disruptor on the edge. Put a guy in the middle and it is easier to control him, put him outside one on one against an OT and he can create chaos, this is what I'd like to see in him.

The height is a factor but it didn't seem to slow down Elvis Doomerville. Ideally TJ could be a Doomerville type except better against the run.

Hopefully he has the wingspan of Elvis, because that was a big reason he was able to get leverage on the taller tackles. Arm length can make up for a lot, but so can first step and it looks like he has a really quick first step.

Even if he grows substantially heavier I like the idea of a disruptor on the edge. Put a guy in the middle and it is easier to control him, put him outside one on one against an OT and he can create chaos, this is what I'd like to see in him.

The height is a factor but it didn't seem to slow down Elvis Doomerville. Ideally TJ could be a Doomerville type except better against the run.
I agree on the disruption. That could really mess with the zone read and pure passers...as much time as this guy spends in the backfield, he should be a RB :lol:

But how tall is he with the afro? That needs to be taken into consideration, here.
I'm 6'. Last time I ws near him I was taller than his afro. His height is his only flaw as I see it. I actually think he uses it to his advantage on a power rush. Like Dumerville used his height to get under and past taller Tackles in his prime for the Bronco's. The kid is a stud and may still be growing.

On a side note, don't make stoner jokes about a kid from Utah. He probably isn't, and even if he is, his family still won't find humor in it being on the internet.

Very excited about him. He is one of those kids that when you see him you wonder how a kid that big can move that fast.

Go Buffs

I keep seeing these tweets calling him a 4 star but we have him as a 3 star from all four rating services. Has he been bumped to a 4 star recently by somebody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got to like this

BtSRAPUCQAEyBqu.jpg

Back