What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT ILB Jeremiah Ieremia (Verbal to BYU)

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

1325307.jpg

Hurricane H.S. (Hurricane, UT)

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 225
40:

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; unranked ILB
Scout rating: 3*; #36 MLB
ESPN rating: 3*-75 grade; #37 ILB
247s rating: 3*-86 rating; #24 ILB

Reported Offers: Boise State, BYU, Hawaii, Oregon State, Southern Utah, Utah State, Washington

Last edited:
Wow! Hurricane, Utah on the map with an FBS prospect! I would guess with the population growth in the last decade that St. George area football is a little bit improved in competition now. His tape seems to show a strength in sticking with his man after contact instead of bouncing off while trying to make a hit.

Zion Canyon Brewing distribution area represent!

CM, talk about deserving of Rep! Where'd you get all these new offers from? Some good talent in these offers.

I've seen this kid play in person. I'm not surprised by the multiple offers. His team had a down year last year, but he is clearly talented with good size, speed and football acumen. This is a recruit that I would love to see in black and gold. Hopefully these Utah recruits will look very closely at CU under Coach Mac. Coach Mac is head and shoulders above any of the current D1 coaches in Utah, even though I really respect Whittingham. Coach Mac runs a program that respects the athlete and is based on accepting personal and team responsibilities that a lot of the Utah kids and their parents will respond well to. Then add in the education, diversity, and the football facilities, heritage and future that CU provides. Go Buffs!

Last edited:
I wonder if kids down in that area feel more drawn to the Arizona schools or UNLV or even the Southern California schools than Utah or Colorado.

Back