What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 WA DE Benning Potoa'e (Verbal to Washington)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

1084831.jpg

Lakes H.S. (Lakewood, WA)

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 250
40: 4.65

Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #21 SDE (#231 overall)
Scout rating: 4*; #25 DE (#226 overall)
ESPN rating: 3*-79 grade; #34 DT
247s rating: 4*-90 rating; #16 WDE

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, Boise State, California, Idaho, Ohio, Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington State, Wisconsin

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true, he's not too far from where Sefo played. As always I had to look up their schedule to see if they played each other in 2012. Looks like Lakes beat Bellarmine 42-38. That would've been a fun game to see. In fact it was Bellarmine's only loss of the regular season and they wouldn't lose again until the state championship final. I couldn't find a matchup vs. Sefo once in any of his film but there's plenty of him going Seek and Destroy against other opponents.

Considering the verbals we have already picked up this year and the kids we signed last year, this kid would be an important piece of what is shaping up to be a tough front seven. We've seen some struggles with recruiting on the offensive side but I see a gritty defense, in its early stages shaping up. Hope we can land this guy.

Can't hurt that our starting QB is from Washington and of Polynesian heritage.

...and seems to bleed black and gold as much as any player that has worn the uniform. I will never seize to be impressed by how strong his commitment remained before and after the coaching change.

...and seems to bleed black and gold as much as any player that has worn the uniform. I will never seize to be impressed by how strong his commitment remained before and after the coaching change.

And he has all the makings of a very good leader and had the respect of the offense very early last season and now the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He such a strong commitment because his dad was in the AF in the Springs when Aunese was playing. His dad was a huge fan and so is Sefo. I think he's wanted to play for the Buffs his entire life....just loves the program!

He such a strong commitment because his dad was in the AF in the Springs when Aunese was playing. His dad was a huge fan and so is Sefo. I think he's wanted to play for the Buffs his entire life....just loves the program!

I think it's more of how Sefo was raised and that he'd be the same no matter what path he went down in life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back